The All New Flying Fish!

Never tried FF so I'm looking forward to eating here on our December trip. Now which our restaurant to cancel in order to do so!

Last edited:
1) ...
5) Now, if they would just enforce the "Signature Restaurant Dress Code".

Ha, I can hear the casual flip-flop enthusiasts, and wife-beater-shirt wearing public protesting in disgust with that comment.
Oh how I wish people would understand the need for decorum, alas it is not to be. We will soon see the cap backwards wearing masses in there as they are infiltrating everywhere

I can see the tomatoes coming my was and say adieu my dears

Ha, I can hear the casual flip-flop enthusiasts, and wife-beater-shirt wearing public protesting in disgust with that comment.
Oh how I wish people would understand the need for decorum, alas it is not to be. We will soon see the cap backwards wearing masses in there as they are infiltrating everywhere
Don't confuse decorum with fashion. I'm reasonably certain Representative Brooks was properly dressed when he beat Senator Sumner with a cane on the Senate Floor.

I'm also reminded of a story from some friends who were turned away from a three star Parisian restaurant for wearing jeans but graciously seated at a four star restaurant nearby. When commenting on this to the maître d', the proud reply was "We do not need to borrow class from our patrons." Humorous, but not without some truth. Attention paid to the other customers is attention not being paid to either your food or your companions.

I have booked FF for our arrival evening dinner. My friend is flying in to meet me for a girls trip and both of us are looking forward to experiencing the new menu.

Don't confuse decorum with fashion. I'm reasonably certain Representative Brooks was properly dressed when he beat Senator Sumner with a cane on the Senate Floor.

I'm also reminded of a story from some friends who were turned away from a three star Parisian restaurant for wearing jeans but graciously seated at a four star restaurant nearby. When commenting on this to the maître d', the proud reply was "We do not need to borrow class from our patrons." Humorous, but not without some truth. Attention paid to the other customers is attention not being paid to either your food or your companions.
Point made. still...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter