The Adventure of the Flatties has Begun!!!

Annette_VA

DIS Veteran
Flatties1.jpg

Looks like Mindy's got her flatties all ready to go! Some old friends from MF and some new ones! Anyone surprised Mindy got Will? Does she have a flattie-cistern?

Flatties2.jpg

Looks like they're laminated...are they going swimming in the Mickey pool? Do they have bathing suits?

Oooh look!! Some old friends are seeing them off!!! YAY!!!!!!!

After the past two weeks, I feel like I need to be laminated, put on a stick and carried around during the cruise too.

And Fun with the Flatties begins!!!!! Let the weird looks from people wondering what in the world these people are doing taking pictures of paper dolls begin also!!! :rotfl2:

After the past two weeks, I feel like I need to be laminated, put on a stick and carried around during the cruise too.

Might not be a bad thing depending on where the stick is. :scared1:

Geez Don...a techie such as yourself should be able to help Mindy get internet access! Don't just stand there...make yourself useful! ;)
4155_177339715511_703620511_6911-1.jpg

I'm afraid my Flattie might be a bit taller than the others -- will the rest of you please stand up straight in the photos? :teeth:

lol did any of you think to make flattie cake and brownies yet? These DISers are going to be hungry!

And another flattie appears! Looks like ericafny is getting ready to get on the plane!
Flatties5.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter