The ABCs of Starting Over- OR to KY Roadtrip + WDW 50th Ann. Trip 9/28-10/4; Day 6 and REPORT COMPLETE!

Finally caught up on you reports and just wanted to say I'm so glad you are safe. Very scary to read your account of the tornado and can't begin to imagine how terrifying it must have been for all in it's path. Sometimes the worst in nature brings out the best in people and faith in humanity is restored. I am wishing you all a healthy and happy 2022 and hope that your community heals swiftly.

The ABCs of Starting Over; A 2-Week Journey in Becoming a Kentucky Woman

“If God closes a door AND a window, consider the fact that it might be time to build a whole new house.”- Mandy Hale

Hello, Friends Old and New! In the quiet morning hours, a still cloudy sky greets me on one of my last days in the state I’ve lived in for more than 22 years (dissected by 10 years in Central Asia). Change is once again calling out to me and telling me it’s time to pick up some broken pieces, choose a new canvas, and paint a new picture. I’ve been given some beautiful colors to work with and while the brushstrokes may be clumsy at first, I am excited to see what the final masterpiece will be.

A little mood music to set the tone... time to get 'yer Hillbilly on!

Let me lay a little background for those of you who might be a bit newer to my story. I’ve been writing Trip Reports since 2008 going by All7OfUs once upon a time. When I moved back from Central Asia, where my family and I lived from 2001-2010, I changed my screenname to Steppesister- if you’re familiar with geography terms, the “steppe” is “a large area of flat unforested grassland in southeastern Europe or Siberia.” This is what Kazakhstan is mostly made up of and I thought it a cute play on words. I’ve been living in Salem, Oregon ever since. Sadly, in 2018 I went through a very difficult divorce. My “kids” range from 19-30; 3 live locally, 1 will be moving with me, and my eldest lives in Maryland stationed at Ft. Meade. I have 3 grandbabies, with one being born as I write this. No, literally, my DIL has been in labor for 5 hours with their baby number 3 on her way any time. Obviously, I will miss my children and grandbaby that live here, but nothing dictates that I can’t return to visit on occasion. The good news is that I will be able to see my oldest son and his growing family a lot more often and my younger son will also spread his wings and begin to make a home of his own.

A quick introduction to me: I am an RN who's been working 2 different jobs but both with an emphasis on Recovery Room nursing, or PACU, for the last 6 years. I also have experience in Long-term care, infusion nursing, Pre-op, Med-Surg, and Senior Behavioral Health. I love photography, travel, nature, coffee, fine dining, writing, and spending time with friends. I enjoy home decorating, fresh flowers, and going to Disney as often as I can, but have sights on Italy and Greece, the Canadian Maritimes, and East Africa. Perhaps someday I'll pick up where I left off with learning how to fly. I also love most kinds of music and dancing, quiet evenings and Peter Pan floats. ;) I grew up going to Disneyland, enjoy learning about Disney history, and worked as a CM at the Blue Bayou Restaurant while I went to school at UC Irvine.

Now that you know me a bit more, let's talk about this epic road trip: Bowling Green, Kentucky is the destination- home of the Corvette, Western Kentucky University, caves, bourbon, horses, tobacco and Bluegrass. It’s also only an hour from Nashville; I may just love a little Honkey-tonking now and then. You may be asking yourself why I would pick up the pieces and choose to move to such a far away place with such a completely different culture and climate and leave a good job and the friends I love to start over. The reasons are so many…

My parents, getting older and slowing down, have offered to sell half ownership of their lovely home to me at a very family-friendly price. It’s exactly my style, the right size, and in a perfect location (it borders a public golf course, so the city takes care of all my “yard work” for free!). One of my sisters also lives in Bowling Green and the other and her family lives in McLean, VA. So, living nearer to my family, that I haven’t had the privilege of doing since I left “home” in 1985, will be nothing short of amazing.

View attachment 595622
(3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, covered patio, bonus room, meticulously maintained)

I am definitely looking forward to bluer skies and regular summer thunderstorms. The weather in Oregon is depressing and difficult for me to deal with 9 months of the year. I know a lot of people here love the cool misty, rainy days, but I am tired of it. Yes, it’s green; yes, there are mountains and beaches all within a short, 2-hour drive either direction from me. And yes, I will miss the incredibly gorgeous landscapes here. But again, that is what travel is for. To be honest, as beautiful as those places are, I don’t visit them as much as I should, given how much I work.

It is my opinion, take it or leave it as you will, that this state is like an avalanche- going downhill at breakneck speed. Without any commentary, I will simply say that “I cannot ‘Oregon’ anymore”. I just can’t. The crime, taxes, destruction of our once beautiful cities… I can’t do it anymore. I am not alone according to the statistics.

Lastly, there is an unspoken understanding that, in exchange for this family-friendly home purchase price, I will provide companionship and care for my parents as they enter their golden years and need more help. The goal, as with any one of us, is to live independently and to be as self-reliant for as long as possible. Maybe with my being there sooner than later, those years will be extended through providing some advocacy and assistance. My sister has been doing an incredible job with that for years and it’s my turn, and honor, to be there for my parents just as faithfully as they were there for me every single day that I’ve called them Mom and Dad.

So that’s the background. Would you like to travel with me on this grand adventure of moving across the country? Would you like to see some, what I hope to be, fantastic photos of landscapes of our grand and beautiful country? There will be stories of adventures, planning sessions, mishaps, wrong turns, great food (probably some really awful food too) lesser-traveled roads and music along the way. As you might have anticipated this 2-week cross-country journey will end with a trip to Disney to celebrate not only my new Beginning, but WDW's 50th Anniversary with some of my longest-standing DISFriends. In the coming weeks I will be writing about not only the planning of my big, fat move, but also the Disney portion Soon enough, this Pre-Trip portion will “magically” turn into a bona fide Trip Report as I set off on September 7th- 30 days from now. The countdown has begun and the packing is almost done.

View attachment 595624

ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE!!!!

View attachment 595615

And now it's YOUR turn: Where would you go on a Grand Adventure if you could leave tomorrow. Would you move there? Visit? For how long?

After visiting WDW at least once yearly, I made the move to Florida three years ago. I still have my house in Indiana, but spend most of my time in FL. I'm about 10 miles from Disney and it's fun just to drive over for a hour or two and walk around. Especially EPCOT.

I just wanted to drop by and say that I am loving your trip report. Being from Australia, this means that I have been able to see parts of the US I didn't know about - it has been really interesting!

Thank you for sharing with everyone :)

I had honestly wanted to avoid interstates as much as possible and take roads I’d either not been on before or wanted to see again

I can understand that, but that would never fly with Fran. She HATES small roads, and the other day on our way to my parents, I had to persuade her to exit the I5 to take a route that Google said would save us 1 1/2 hours over the bumper to bumper traffic on the main road.

Okay, donkeys. Donkey’s will do. Close enough.

They're pretty cute!

No sooner had I held out handful #2 than an ancient codger, older than the ore in those hills themselves, pulled up his dilapidated van and scolded me for feeding the donkey carrots. Mumbling something about sugar and digestive issues, etc…

Well, there is that...

Zach and I took turns risking amputation by donkey teeth and were having the best of donkey-bonding time.

Doesn't get much better than that!

Did you know that donkeys can move at Warp 9?

It does not surprise me!

Sigh…. somehow I found it therapeutic to pet the flea-ridden beasts of burden. But time to move on….

All good things must come to an end.

Unbeknownst to us, we'd just finished one of America's more notable highways- the Sidewinder Highway, aptly named for its twisty nature and the presence of a particular species of Viperidae.

Hmmm...I may have heard of this one.

We spent a fair bit of time amusing ourselves with antique cars, gas pumps, and other relics. Yes, my son rolled his eyes when I asked him to take my picture. Sorry, kiddo, you agreed to travel with me.

I can see that, those things are fun to check out! And of course he has to take your picture!

Ah well, it’d already been a long day of travel and we were ready to settle down in a luxurious hotel room, have a hot bath, and good meal, and a bedbug-free night.

Too bad we’d score 0/4 on that.

:eek:

It's almost impossible to believe that I am nearing the end of my 10-week contract here in Bowling Green and I have learned SO much that will really help and enrich my practice and career. I am very grateful. I definitely have some new skills that 8 short weeks ago were terrifying. Now, I need to shift my focus to moving again, this time to Tucson, my home away from home.

Congratulations on your growth!

In other news, my knee is healing well and is right on track for where I am post-op. It's sore, but I am able to work.

I'm glad that's getting better!

The Cavern Inn at the Grand Canyon Caverns. Probably best known for the caverns themselves, they’ve done a whiz bang job at making the entire stop as cheesy and tacky as possible. It was exactly as I'd remembered

Well at least it met your expectations!

I started to wonder if staying at one of the motels on the interstate (with far less character, but with the risk of getting kidnapped) wasn’t a better idea.

I have this sort of wondering when I'm booking said hotels. I'll take far less character to know that I have a clean room, bathtub and potentially a hot breakfast. I generally stick with Hilton Garden Inns, Hampton Inns, or Homewood Suites by Hilton. We took a Best Western the other night when we had to pull off the road due to weather, and that was fine too. If I got one look at that place you stayed I would have turned around and left even if I couldn't get my money back!

The Copper State Motel, if nothing else, brings run down to entirely new levels.

Yeah, not staying there if you paid me!

The few sitting at the bar turned our way and I could feel the “They’re not from here.” burning through me like a shot of cheap whiskey.

Another reason I prefer the roadside hotels!

I showered in the mold-encrusted shower grateful for hot water and soap. By morning I was certain that the soap was indeed bedbug bait. The itching was relentless for days.

Yuck, yuck, yuck. I would have slept in my clothes and potentially tossed them after I left, and definitely would not have showered!

Replies will have to be another time.... I ended having some call outs for work this weekend and packed mostly. 3 days of work left and we head out Thursday morning...

And being that it is Friday you are already well on your way if not there yet! And is Zack coming with you?

Just wanted to pop in and say I'm thoroughly enjoying your report, and also,
WELCOME TO KENTUCKY! Home to fast women and beautiful horses.

No. Wait...
Beautiful women and fast horses, YEAH that's it!

We live in Northern Kentucky just 8ish miles south of Cincinnati. We've also lived in Louisville, our 24 year old daughter currently lives and works there.

Kentucky is a beautiful state. Commonwealth. Whatever. We are California transplants and love living here. We also go to Disney every year, at least once sometimes more. Our son is HFA and is very much a creature of habit and needs his Disney fix at least once a year. We happily oblige.
Your chosen profession is admirable and I thank you for all you do. I can only imagine how challenging the past 20ish months have been.
We have friends in Bowling Green and surrounding areas. I pray you and your family were spared from last month's tornado. Such devastation and tragedies. One of our friends is the housing coordinator at WKU and the sadness and loss she has seen and experienced is so deep, so unreal.

Can't wait to hear about the rest of your travels.
Again, welcome to Kentucky!

Dawn

Probably best known for the caverns themselves, they’ve done a whiz bang job at making the entire stop as cheesy and tacky as possible.

'Murica. Doing it right.

IMG_9359-L.jpg

Is that supposed to be Lightning? Hoo boy.

In the end, we decided to pass saving our caving for the bigger, better, real deal here at Mammoth Caves in our new Kentucky Home. But just like many of you, we’ll probably die having never done that one either as most folks tend to put off visiting places that are closest to us.

It's funny because it's true. Mammoth Cave is highly recommended, though.

Wow, those are pretty wild!

Here is your random, completely useless, not really even very interesting factoid of the day: Ashfork, AZ is the Flagstone Capitol of the World.

Hey, I'm proud of 'em.

The hotel we didn't stay at:

:scared:

The first face that greeted us sported 3 partial teeth informing us that he was building a scooter with a lawn mower engine he’d “found”. He went into great detail about how he’d blown the first one out going too fast in town.

Say what you will, but he is nothing if not memorable.

I was struggling. Perhaps it was the cat that took liberties of wandering in and out of our room at will, maybe the peeling paint, the broken furniture strewn about the property and in our room, or it might have been the bars on the windows, but something made me take care to completely empty the car of every item not bolted down.

We may not be the Ritz-Carlton.

Business Garden Inn & Suites & Hotel Room Inn

As I brought in the last load, I thought I saw a tear run down the cheek of my catalytic converter.

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

The Copper State Motel, if nothing else, brings run down to entirely new levels. Beggars, however, are not in the position to be choosers. As long as we had a flat surface to have an equally dismal dinner, right? I hoped that the items we set out for our picnic were fresher than the sheets, but they too were dubious.

Sometimes, you discover new places to love. Sometimes you have a great story.

When the waitress made a big deal of asking me how to make the Old Fashioned I'd ordered, I knew I probably should have just asked for a rum and coke.

Yes, and hold the Coke.

She confessed that she’d Googled it when she brought it to the table and asked how it was. “If you don’t like it, I can make you a new one.”

I didn’t have the heart to tell her it sucked.

I do appreciate that she tried.

Does this not scream Grandma’s in 1970? No? How about a cheap Goodwill find perfect for outfitting your 1975 Starcraft popup?

Yep, that about covers it.

By morning I was certain that the soap was indeed bedbug bait. The itching was relentless for several days.

Yeesh. I don't think they're going to ask you to write up the Yelp review.

Hi, All!

I know I’ve been MIA for the past while, but moving across the country from Bowling Green to Tucson has been quite tiring. We arrived at our stops ready for dinner and bed pretty early. In general, the travel was pretty good- except that day between Amarillo and Gallup, New Mexico. Driving in white out conditions on icy roads was not fun. At all.

I’m not sure I was clear about what I’m up to before. Yes, I did move to Bowling Green as a permanent residence. I bought half ownership of my parents home there and will spend about half the year there. But during Covid back in early 2020, I bought a nice big fifth wheel that is in the RV park that I visited a couple times and fell in love with. My plan was to come back here and live in that for the winters and early spring. So here I am!

The last few days have been a whirlwind of setting up my new home away from home- “Steppe’s Suite Retreat” (name subject to change as I’m still pondering!). I now know how to hook up my fresh water, fill my water tank and use the pump if the water goes out and I need to use that, run my furnace and air conditioners, fill up my propane tanks, etc…. RVing for a single woman has its challenges. But my new neighbors from all over the US and Canada have been extremely gracious and kind and have helped me immensely.

I want to extend a sincere invitation to anyone who would like to come and visit! Many people think the desert is bleak, and desolate, and boring. If you’re up for a few days of retreat in a quiet, peaceful, and beautiful place you are always welcome to visit. I’d love the company. I say that in all seriousness. There is a small pool, my rig has a washer and dryer, and 63 miles of hiking trails literally right outside my door. The varieties of flowers that burst forth in color every Spring, the many birds and animals are actually quite diverse, and the sunsets are jaw dropping.

I have come here on a giant leap of faith as I don’t have a work contract as of right now. Both my recruiter and myself are hopeful though, and we are confident something will fall into place in the next couple of weeks. I leave tomorrow for a little R&R in Orlando- a vacation I’d planned months ago. I got the call for my last contract while I was on the Maharajah Jungle Trek so maybe Disney will end up being my magical place again after all. I am not too worried as I have some financial reserves to carry me for the next month or so, but if you’re so inclined I would appreciate any prayers you might give on my behalf.

Please be patient my friends. I am committed to picking up this report as the best parts of the Kentucky Road-trip are coming up! I have so many amazing stories and some pretty good photos to share still. After I get back from Florida and settle into a more normal routine I can have space to write again.

A few snaps along the way:

6DA76F85-B476-4DAD-9CD3-0CA4542CB4A9.jpegE57FA9B9-7CF1-4265-B691-9C2BDB93244C.jpegC8BAB05C-6985-4BD7-AB26-2AF10090E342.jpeg318435A0-1D29-4501-9F18-44A218EB17B8.jpegAC102097-3A43-4026-B554-4E8BC8A17C7C.jpegA0CBEC57-CCC3-41F9-9AF4-D287B7E091AB.jpegB50B0AE9-E504-4805-9E79-E33BF489691A.jpeg

Last edited:
moving across the country from Bowling Green to Tucson has been quite tiring.
Next time, don't carry everything on your back. Take a car.

:duck:
Driving in white out conditions on icy roads was not fun. At all.
This, I definitely was not expecting you to say! I think of the south as warm, not icy!
But during Covid back in early 2020, I bought a nice big fifth wheel that is in the RV park that I visited a couple times and fell in love with. My plan was to come back here and live in that for the winters and early spring. So here I am!
I remember that.
“Steppe’s Suite Retreat” (name subject to change as I’m still pondering!).
Cute name. :)
I now know how to hook up my fresh water, fill my water tank and use the pump if the water goes out and I need to use that, run my furnace and air conditioners, fill up my propane tanks, etc…. RVing for a single woman has its challenges.
Whoa. That's a ton of stuff to have to learn!
But my new neighbors from all over the US and Canada have been extremely gracious and kind and have helped me immensely.
:goodvibes
I want to extend a sincere invitation to anyone who would like to come and visit! Many people think the desert is bleak, and desolate, and boring. If you’re up for a few days of retreat in a quiet, peaceful, and beautiful place you are always welcome to visit. I’d love the company. I say that in all seriousness. There is a small pool, my rig has a washer and dryer, and 63 miles of hiking trails literally right outside my door. The varieties of flowers that burst forth in color every Spring, the many birds and animals are actually quite diverse, and the sunsets are jaw dropping.
Sounds darn right inviting. I've spent extremely limited time in that area (spent one day in Phoenix/surrounding area) and would love to expand on that.
I leave tomorrow for a little R&R in Orlando
Oh! Nice!
but if you’re so inclined I would appreciate any prayers you might give on my behalf.
Done. :)
That's... so out of what I'd expect to see in the desert!
Looks very familiar. But that's up here!
I bet after driving through white-out conditions that alcohol was needed!
Love this shot. :thumbsup2

The Cavern Inn at the Grand Canyon Caverns. Probably best known for the caverns themselves, they’ve done a whiz bang job at making the entire stop as cheesy and tacky as possible.
Sounds like the type of place @Captain_Oblivious would love
The first face that greeted us sported 3 partial teeth informing us that he was building a scooter with a lawn mower engine he’d “found”. He went into great detail about how he’d blown the first one out going too fast in town.
:scared::scared::scared::scared: Resisting the urge to make Kentucky jokes to the Kentuckian...

But seriously, as much as I'd love to experience the nostalgic look at Route 66 and experience it the way it used to be in it's glory, I don't think I could have stayed there.
As I brought in the last load, I thought I saw a tear run down the cheek of my catalytic converter.
Ok, that hits home. The "town" near my office is very redneck. There are 2 auto parts recycling "businesses." It isn't uncommon to see a truck driving by with transmission housings or catalytic converters to be recycled. Catalytic converter theft might be the second biggest crime by volume (only trailing meth production/sale/use).
I didn’t have the heart to tell her it sucked.
But was it at least strong?
I have come here on a giant leap of faith as I don’t have a work contract as of right now. Both my recruiter and myself are hopeful though, and we are confident something will fall into place in the next couple of weeks.
Good luck! Enjoy your vacation and hopefully something will fall into place for you!

I know I’ve been MIA for the past while, but moving across the country from Bowling Green to Tucson has been quite tiring. We arrived at our stops ready for dinner and bed pretty early. In general, the travel was pretty good- except that day between Amarillo and Gallup, New Mexico. Driving in white out conditions on icy roads was not fun. At all.
I can't believe you did that drive without snow tires!
I’m not sure I was clear about what I’m up to before. Yes, I did move to Bowling Green as a permanent residence. I bought half ownership of my parents home there and will spend about half the year there. But during Covid back in early 2020, I bought a nice big fifth wheel that is in the RV park that I visited a couple times and fell in love with. My plan was to come back here and live in that for the winters and early spring. So here I am!
Awesome! Such a great adventure!
Sounds so beautiful!! :goodvibes
I got the call for my last contract while I was on the Maharajah Jungle Trek so maybe Disney will end up being my magical place again after all. I am not too worried as I have some financial reserves to carry me for the next month or so, but if you’re so inclined I would appreciate any prayers you might give on my behalf.
Sending lots of pixie dust and positive thoughts...I am sure it is all going to work out beautifully!
:tink::tink::tink:

I have been a long time lurker #Guilty but finally made an account so I could post on this report. I love that you are RVing as a single woman. I thought about it when I used to tour in the music industry for work. I never bit the bullet. I am not writing it off though. Bowling Green is beautiful. I am a TN/SC/KY/VA girl (I don't know where I'm from LOL) but just moved from TN back to SC. Hello beach! Goodbye mtns. I started reading your report as I will be spending a fair amount of time in AZ and NV this year as the company I work for is opening locations in Phoenix and Vegas. All I remember about those areas is from my time touring in the middle of summer so I just remember it being HOT when I rolled off the bus and still HOT when I finished with my day. Looking forward to exploring that side of the US.

Enjoy your R&R in Orlando. I will be praying that you get a call for a new contract soon.

Glad you are enjoying the 5th wheel for a while now! We just bought a new truck and went today to make sure everything hooked up okay for our trip the end of the month! We will be "living" in ours for almost a month. The longest we've done so far is 2 weeks :)
Enjoy your trip to Orlando! Prayers and Pixie dust for a new contract! My future daughter-in-law has been doing travel nursing for about a year and a half and they have been in some great places.
Looking forward to reading about the rest of your trek and your future Disney trip :)

I see and have loved all of your sweet and kind replies and comments! Keep them coming! If I had a laptop I’d be on top of commenting back to each one of you but the phone is extremely tedious to do that. But, I’ll be back on the 15th and the plan is to catch up then, not only here, but on everyone’s threads!

Love you all!!

Steppe

I'm still fairly new to DIS, but I'm loving your trip report! Thank you for all the details and pictures. Even though I'm originally from California, you hit so much there that I've never seen - I've never traveled the east side of the Sierras!
I did once drive through Nevada on Highway 50 by myself. There is a reason it's the "Loneliest Road in America".

Also - I love all the friendly banter! Thank you to all the commenters!

Good luck with finding a job in Tucson and I hope your knee is all better.

I see and have loved all of your sweet and kind replies and comments! Keep them coming! If I had a laptop I’d be on top of commenting back to each one of you but the phone is extremely tedious to do that. But, I’ll be back on the 15th and the plan is to catch up then, not only here, but on everyone’s threads!

Love you all!!

Steppe
Have fun storming the castle!

Did you drive to Tucson by yourself? It seems like you have spent a lot of time traveling this past six months. :)

I hope you have a great time in WDW and I hope history repeats itself and you get another contract while you are there. :)

Did you drive to Tucson by yourself? It seems like you have spent a lot of time traveling this past six months. :)

I hope you have a great time in WDW and I hope history repeats itself and you get another contract while you are there. :)
No, my folks drove with me to help with driving and they wanted one more cross country trip. I was so grateful for their help.

And yes I sure have! Looking forward to a few months on one place!

Fingers crossed!!

Heh. Great minds...
Of course!
Soooo... just over a day's drive?
Give or take…
See previous comment.
I am frequently beset with needing to be at certain points at certain times that are beyond my control.
That forces me into marathon drives. I'm quite envious of your trip!
I want to see what’s along the way not just what’s at the end of the road. :)
Again... envious. I bought a book (several years ago) that is a treasure-trove of off highway drive information. I've yet to really even look at it.
Such a shame! Get some travel time in!
You saw a pile of horses??? Do they sleep like that in the desert?
Only in the desert.
Wait.... where did he come from??? You pull over in the middle of nowhere and an a$$ expert just materializes????
It was like a$$ handler magic. :laughing:
Well... sure. I mean, your dog or cat can eat lousy food too... doesn't mean they should.
I’m not buying the carrot line. Loads of friends have had donkeys and they fed them carrots all the time.
with a hot wind in your hair and the warm smell of feces, rising up from the tar.
:smokin:
Wait... did you drive this way mostly to see Oatman?
Or mostly to just not be on the interstate?
Didn’t even know it was there! Was honestly a super cool surprise!
That sounds good. I'd be all over that. I'm always on the lookout for sodas that I've not had before.
There was a whole cooler full of various elixers.
Love the stone-work. Pumps are cool too. That middle one is one style I'm not sure I've seen before.
There is super cool stonework all over the SW.
Nice shot of you guys. :)
Obviously before you tried your drink.
And... Zach chose wisely. Caramel cream rootbeer???? :worship:
And he saved his bottle caps for souvenirs.
Cool! I'm not sure I've ever seen a Desoto in real life.
Pretty rare find!
Sounds perfect for motorcycle riding. I wondered if it would be then saw your later comment.
I thought of you when I saw all the Harley groups.
That's okay. You've had quite the eventful few weeks! :faint:
I have had a few eventful months.
Already?? How did that happen? You just got there!
RIGHT?!?!
You're moving to Tucson? So your visit to Bowling Green was just temporary?
I’ll be going back and forth but BG will be my home base.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter