• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

That little triangle thingy....

sweet maxine

DIS Veteran
I have a question about what shows up under my name when I post. I have a little ball thing that shows if you are online or not. Next to that I have noticed that some people have a little red triangle thingy, and I don't have one. Have I missed something or have I set things up wrong?

Hi Maxine!

I'm certainly no DIS expert, but if you put your mouse pointer over the little triangle it will say "report bad post". You can see it one everyone else's posts but your own. At least that's what I've discovered. I'm assuming that's because you wouldn't be reporting your own posts. :D

Edited to add - you actually do have a little triangle thingy when I view your posts..so see..you're as normal as the rest of us :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter