"That’s not how the Force works!" - January 2017 Rebel Challenge + More! 3/14 Complete

Awesome trip report as always!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you :) You don't do so bad yourself :).

I've finally had time to comment over here, and I'm almost caught up overall!

The VIP tour at Universal sounds like a pretty good deal, but I find that the rides there are all to motion simlulator dependent. I didn't realize you two hadn't been to US/IOA. I had the same problem with Forbidden Journey. I had been considering trying it at Universal Hollywood because I wouldn't have invested a plane flight into getting sick, but it sounds like I may have the same reaction that I did in Florida.

Where was the Blaze pizza you went to? I haven't seen any out here (at least none in Long Beach).

You guys are so good at early mornings! We did three this week and I'm needing toda to fully recover from it. I'm lucky to arrive at the airport by 6:50 much less be on the plane taking off.

You might consider investing in one of those travel scales for your carry on. I have one and it has saved me the repacking at the ticket counter stress. Not sure how much it cost, but it's digital and pretty small.

Yay that you and your luggage both made it. I would have been in so much trouble to have boarded without Fran, but then again she can't board without my assistance, so it wouldn't happen.

Glad you had a good trip! I hope you'll post a link to your next TR!

We've done US/IOA before but the last long weekend trip there was in 2009 before Wizarding World of Harry Potter was open. When we went to Halloween Horror Nights in 2014, we just did the horror nights which were only in Universal and skipped IoA. We just can't do that much motion simulation anymore without breaking it up. We need some easy rides in the midst of it all! We just haven't made it to the Harry Potter updates as something always comes up.

There was a Blaze Pizza at Citywalk at Universal near the Jurassic Lot.

We're morning people! It works out easier for us that way. Glad my husband is the same as me as it makes life easier! Some people are morning and some people just aren't. I'm at work every day before 6AM so its just natural for me now.

One of these days I'll get myself a travel scale - hopefully before Italy as it would be more of an issue then.

I'm sure if my husband missed the plane - we would have had issues and I would have had fun to deal with but luckily that didn't happen.

Here's the link to the next report: It's a dining report with random quips of the trip thrown in:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/w...ot-in-life-feb-april-2017-3-18-tonys.3587479/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter