Thankyou

bonjovikitten

Mouseketeer
:wave: I am now getting very excited, going to DLP on monday 13 June till friday 17 june, only 5 days left. Can't wait. Taking my 2 DD aged 2 and 1 (also DH, musn't forget about him), so going to be hard work! Just like to thank everyone on the board, reading all the queries, questions, reports and tips has helped me plan for a brilliant holiday (I hope!)
Thanks to you all :thewave:
Claire x :wave2:

Just wanted to say 'hello' - we will be there next week too (Mon - Fri), fingers crossed the weather stays nice!

Katy

Hi Katy, have a great time, where are you staying? I am at Davy Crockett, thought it was best there for the toddlers, lots of free space and a kitchen!
Love Claire x :earboy2:

We will be staying at Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne, do you plan to 'do' disney every day? - have your little ones been before?

This will be Mollys first time (she's 2 1/2) not to sure how she will be with the characters :rolleyes: .

Katy

Katy, DD Aimee is 2 1/2 too. Haven't taken them before to dlp, she has been to Alton towers, I know not much of a comparison, she just loves it there. She goes on alot of the rides, even went on the long flume with the big drop, she is a bit of a dare devil! :teeth:

As for the characters, I have been preparing her by talking about them, showing her them in the books and holiday brochures. She met the tweenies the other week and adored them, so hopefully she won't get too overwhelmed.

As for doing disney everyday, probably! On monday we are going to take it easy,just explore the ranch, stock up on food and go to disney village.

Claire x ::MinnieMo

Have a wonderful trip!! Please come back and let us know how it went :)

Both of you have a great time and tell us all about it when you're back. Fingers crossed for :sunny:

Rhiannon :wizard:

Have a great trip and I just wanted to add that Bon Jovi are and have been my favourite band for 20 years - great usernamer!

Hi thanks to all well wishers!

Didn't think the holiday was going to happen. My youngest daughter was rushed into hospital on thursday with breathing difficulties :sad1: Very frightening experience, flashing lights and all when in the ambulance. She is now home and so much better :) It was awful to see such a small person suffering like that, I wished it was me going through it. We've got an inhaler to take with us so the trip is on for now. We just need to keep an eye on her, obviously if she goes down hill again we won't go. The hospital think she had a virus which spread to her lungs, so hopefully it was a one off. :worried:

I'm off to pack in a mo, speak to you when we get back.

Claire x

Oh Claire, how frightening for you all. Sending you lots of :grouphug: and pixiedust. I'm sure you're daughter will be fine now, a holiday to DLP will now be just what you all need. Have a truly magical time.:wizard::wizard:

Claire

Sorry to hear about your daughter. I hope that she is much better now. Have a great time in DLP

Goodness Claire, what a frightening experience! I do hope she is feeling better again now and looking forward to DLP :)

:cool1: Well guys we're off now, we are travelling down to folkestone through the night and catching the euro tunnel at 3 am :earboy2:
Really looking forward to the holiday, more than ever, after the scare last week. :earseek:
Speak to you all next week, lots of love Claire :love2:
Bye :wave2: bye :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter