~Thanksgiving Weekend~

OK...I'm stuffed...I think I ate enough to keep me going until we get to WDW next week. ;) But it was so good...turkey, cabbage rolls, tortiere, mashed potatoes, gravy, turnip, carrotts, stuffing, rolls & last but not least, pumpkin pie & whipped cream...yummy. :)

Yzma and Kronk: I really enjoyed your post.:) Glad you were able to find some pumpkin for your pies.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone.

happy thanksgiving everyone:wave2: i cooked the turkey etc today for my parents, dd and her bf and ds. my mom brought her wonderful pumpkin pie. i can't believe the rain stopped and it was so warm we could sit outside in shorts on the deck until dinner was ready:D so...we're all stuffed, the dishes are done...and i'm looking forward to my thanksgiving monday looooong sleep in;)
kathe

We had Thanksgiving Ribs with mash potatoes, Greek salad and corn. Then we had Pumpkin pie.

That was certainly different!!!::yes::

Originally posted by Tantor
We had Thanksgiving Ribs with mash potatoes, Greek salad and corn. Then we had Pumpkin pie.

That was certainly different!!!::yes::
That sounds yummy...I love ribs. I just said good-bye to DS (he just left for the bus station with DH to go back to Waterloo) and I was feeling so sad to see him go. Then I sat down & read your post...that's what really made me realize that I wouldn't care what we ate this weekend as long as we were together...I've never felt it more than I do right now. So many people aren't as fortunate. I'm counting the days now until he comes back for Christmas holidays (luckily though, I have our trip to WDW next week to keep me distracted ;)).

OK that's my sappy post for today...got it out of my system. Thanks for listening (reading)...I feel better now. On with your regular scheduled programming. ;) Have a great day everyone & hug your family while they're close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter