Thanksgiving week Kidani or Jambo?

Steamboat Girlie

I WANT TO BE LOCKED IN THE DISNEY VAULT! "Huh-huh.
I own AKL. I want to book 3 standard view studios for Thanksgiving week 2020.
What are my chances at Jambo House? Should I just stick to Kidani because of the increased amount inventory? It’s for family trip. Thanks in advance!

If you reserve 11 months out you should be able to get three standards at either Jambo or Kidani -- AKL has not developed any issue of rooms disappearing early in the morning at 11 months out except for value and club level rooms. In any event, you will definitely be able to get Kidani even if you try first for three studios at Jambo and fail, and thus , if first choice is Jambo, try for it starting at 8 a.m. at 11 months out.

To add, since you can only book one room at a time, only enter the lead name for each reservation to start. Once you get all 3 booked, then go back in and modify them to add the rest of the guests names. It doesn't sound like you should have a problem right at 11 months, but somethings, those extra couple minutes could make a difference between getting Jambo vs. Kidani!

Booking at 11 months you should be able to get either place.
I would reserve which ever place you like better.
There are far more rooms at kidani, so that will be much easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter