Thanksgiving Trip

SparklesCupcake

"Fantasy and reality often overlap." ~Walt Disney
Hey, I'm not a super active member on here, but I wanted to see if anyone had some answers on a couple things.
First of all, my family and I will be in WDW from November 27-December 8 (if you'll be there, let me know! :thumbsup2 )
Okay, so, at first we were throwing around the idea of going to Cinderella's Royal Table because I love the princesses and it's kind of like my graduation trip. The only thing we could book was a breakfast, which we've heard isn't phenomenal compared to the price, and really the only reason I wanted to go there was to get a wand :wizard: hehe, so we ended up canceling since it was so expensive and we'd rather spend it on Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party :santa:. So do any of you know if we can get a wand like the kind they give out anywhere else?
Also, my brother is arriving to the resort after we are so we were thinking of going and buying him that really big Stitch stuffed animal and asking the cast members at the front desk to give it to him when he checks in, do you think they'd go for that?
I'm pretty sure I had other questions too, but now that I've actually sat down to write this, I forgot. Oops.

Hey, I'm not a super active member on here, but I wanted to see if anyone had some answers on a couple things.
First of all, my family and I will be in WDW from November 27-December 8 (if you'll be there, let me know! :thumbsup2 )
Okay, so, at first we were throwing around the idea of going to Cinderella's Royal Table because I love the princesses and it's kind of like my graduation trip. The only thing we could book was a breakfast, which we've heard isn't phenomenal compared to the price, and really the only reason I wanted to go there was to get a wand :wizard: hehe, so we ended up canceling since it was so expensive and we'd rather spend it on Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party :santa:. So do any of you know if we can get a wand like the kind they give out anywhere else?
Also, my brother is arriving to the resort after we are so we were thinking of going and buying him that really big Stitch stuffed animal and asking the cast members at the front desk to give it to him when he checks in, do you think they'd go for that?
I'm pretty sure I had other questions too, but now that I've actually sat down to write this, I forgot. Oops.

First of all have a magical trip!!!
They do sell wands at various gift shops in the costumes section, but not like the kind they give out! If I were you, I would go to the check in podium at Cinderella's Royal Table (you don't even have to go inside to do this) and ask if they could give you one or if you could buy one! Especially if you mention it's your graduation trip, it's not too far of a long shot for them to maybe give you one! No guarantees, but you should try!
I know that if you buy a souvenir you can have it shipped to your resort, so if you do that, it will be waiting at the front desk and you can ask for it!

Hey,
I am 14 and going on a cruise from November 26-December 1st and then Disney world from then To December 4. My sister is 17 btw. What parks are you going to which days?

Hey,
I am 14 and going on a cruise from November 26-December 1st and then Disney world from then To December 4. My sister is 17 btw. What parks are you going to which days?

Our itinerary is pretty up in the air as of right now. My brother is leaving on the Dec. 1st, so we only have a few days with them there so we'll be busy doing stuff with them until then. Besides some meal reservations, the only other things we have planned for sure is a Keys to the Kingdom tour on the 2nd and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party on the 3rd. We're just gunna chill that week :beach:

I think if you ask the front desk they may do that. if you say its been awhile since you've seen him and what not they might do it. I will Also be there while your there :thumbsup2

Also i know it was said earlier and I agree that if you ask and say its your grad trip there is a chance :goodvibes

I think if you ask the front desk they may do that. if you say its been awhile since you've seen him and what not they might do it. I will Also be there while your there :thumbsup2

Also i know it was said earlier and I agree that if you ask and say its your grad trip there is a chance :goodvibes

That's so exciting! I'm so pumped to get there. We just got a ton of snow dumped on us (like 4-6 inches) so I'm ready for something a little warmer :beach:.
I'm hoping that we'll be able to get a wand. Two cast members addressed me as "princess" the last time I was there in August and I just fell in love with it and I've been obsessed ever since princess:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter