Thanksgiving DL Trip first time going with my Dad! 2010

TokyoDina

DIS Veteran
During a visit this June to my home in AZ. It came to my father's attention that we'd never been to DL together. EVER. As a matter of fact no Disney parks what so ever. (Yes, my parents are divorced and I lived with my Mom. I'm not sad about it. Things just happen.)

So, this came up because I'm going to DL and DCA for my birthday. My dad I call him Baba. Said we should go for Thanksgiving since he would be the states then. We were planning on just going to San Diego to see the in laws. My Baba is staying with me until my husband gets back from training in February. So, since my husband will get the Thanksgiving holiday off and we'll only be two hours from DL we decided that we should make an extra special trip this year.

We are only planning on going to DL. Which is fine. I don't want to hurt my Baba's back too much. He recently had surgery and I know he won't ride the rides which is fine because I invite FIL and MIL and MIL doesn't do any rides. So he would have someone to chat with while they wait for us or whatever.

So the line up of course is me!

Dina going on 27 in 10 days!
Michael 26 DH.

DinasArtStuff371.jpg

My Baba we'll just 50's.

sacramento024.jpg

And last but certainly not least FIL and MIL both in there 50's.

I think the plan is to go the 26th to DL. I was going to do the BB but they I decided that, it might be a little bit expensive so we were going with teh Plaza in. I can't book just yet since DL only accepted ADR 60 days before.

I'm not overly worried that I won't get on certain rides. I only have plans for ADR. I'm wondering if there is another buffet I should try to book for dinner or if there is something I can do for my Baba. Since this will be my second trip I can make up for what I will miss when we go for my birthday.

I can't wait to be here!!

Picture094.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter