Thanksgiving Dinner in MA

Mac4life30

DIS Veteran
Anyone recommend any places between Plymouth and Cape Cod? Doesn't have to be dinner with the Pilgrims. Just looking for a traditional Thanksgiving Dinner in any Restaurant..

Thank you!!! Webster is booked solid ( no surprise).. Any other nice places you recommend?

Check with the HnK at the John Carver Inn in Plymouth. Ask to be added to a waiting list if they have one.

You could also check with Isaac's in Plymouth.

Are you looking to eat on Thanksgiving Day?

Plimouth plantation books up months in advance for Thanksgiving. East Bay Grill and Isaacs in Plymouth are both good, but known for seafood. I'm not sure they have traditional Thanksgiving dinners usually, but they might on Thanksgiving. Plymouth does get tourists around Thanksgiving so you might find a lot of restaurants in that area are already booked for Thanksgiving day unfortunately. The Fours in Norwell might do a Thanksgiving dinner special on Thanksgiving (it is not on the regular menu though). They have a comfort food kind of menu. It's sort of a sports bar/restaurant combo. It's not too far north of Plymouth. There's also the Strawberry Fair in Norwell - it's super cute in an old farm house kind of place and lots of home cooked comfort food. I don't know if it would be open on Thanksgiving or not.

Plimouth plantation books up months in advance for Thanksgiving. East Bay Grill and Isaacs in Plymouth are both good, but known for seafood. I'm not sure they have traditional Thanksgiving dinners usually, but they might on Thanksgiving. Plymouth does get tourists around Thanksgiving so you might find a lot of restaurants in that area are already booked for Thanksgiving day unfortunately. The Fours in Norwell might do a Thanksgiving dinner special on Thanksgiving (it is not on the regular menu though). They have a comfort food kind of menu. It's sort of a sports bar/restaurant combo. It's not too far north of Plymouth. There's also the Strawberry Fair in Norwell - it's super cute in an old farm house kind of place and lots of home cooked comfort food. I don't know if it would be open on Thanksgiving or not.
I didn't go that far up because she said Cape Cod to Plymouth. But yes, going onto the South Shore or into Boston opens up a lot more possiblities.

I didn't go that far up because she said Cape Cod to Plymouth. But yes, going onto the South Shore or into Boston opens up a lot more possiblities.

Yeah, that's why I ventured up a bit...Norwell isn't too much further. I also didn't have any Cape suggestions so I figured I would throw those other ideas out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter