• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thanksgiving 2022

DisneyMommyMichelle

A Maelstromer From Way Back...
Where are you dining for Thanksgiving if you are in the WORLD?

We are doing HDDR but still thinking of swapping to Whispering Canyon Cafe. We've done both and love both but just couldn't decide and made our reservations on a whim! LOL!
For us it's a no park day, we are just sleeping in, relaxing and then doing dinner and casual drinks and late night apps back at our site afterwards. Staying at the Fort is the main reason we chose HDDR but we have our own car, so transport is not really an issue for us.
Share where you are booked OR where your ideal Thanksgiving would be in the WORLD if you are not traveling at that time!

We want Jiko but the ADR's for them don't seem to be up yet. We are doing Citricos as of now with a early lunch at space to just see it. In the past we have done Jiko with my parents. We have also done Yachtsman with our friends multiple times. We are in Epcot for that day. We usually just bounce around without any real plan except dinner. I grabbed the lunch cause I know we ill speed in and prob just grab coffee for breakfast. Who knows it might change.

We want Jiko but the ADR's for them don't seem to be up yet. We are doing Citricos as of now with a early lunch at space to just see it. In the past we have done Jiko with my parents. We have also done Yachtsman with our friends multiple times. We are in Epcot for that day. We usually just bounce around without any real plan except dinner. I grabbed the lunch cause I know we ill speed in and prob just grab coffee for breakfast. Who knows it might change.
Yachtsman is one of our top 5 restaurants, so good! We love Citricos too, it's always an excellent meal, no matter what time or what we order. Good luck with Jiko, another great choice!!

When we have gone over the holidays we always eat at a resort for the holiday as to avoid crowds. We have done HDDR in the past. We have also done California Grill and Artist Point.

Any restaurant along the MK resorts would be fine for you.

When we have gone over the holidays we always eat at a resort for the holiday as to avoid crowds. We have done HDDR in the past. We have also done California Grill and Artist Point.

Any restaurant along the MK resorts would be fine for you.
Yes, we usually try to stick to resorts to avoid park madness, especially when we don't really have need to be in the parks on those days! LOL!

California Grill was okay for us and we have tried it several times, we think we just enjoy going over and over again for the view! LOL!!!
Artist Point is delicious and one we always tend to forget about, thanks for the info!

I saw that topolinos had reservations come up for 1:10pm for Thanksgiving day but it said it was for breakfast still. Do they usually serve breakfast that late or does anyone know if they are doing something different for Thanksgiving?

I saw that topolinos had reservations come up for 1:10pm for Thanksgiving day but it said it was for breakfast still. Do they usually serve breakfast that late or does anyone know if they are doing something different for Thanksgiving?
Topolinos isn’t open for lunch so they probably extended hours for breakfast for that day.

DD's wanted to be in a park, so I had reservations at CRT in MK and Coral Reef in Epcot. After we planned out our days, it ended up that we will be in Epcot on Thanksgiving, so as of now it's Corals Reef and I cancelled CRT.

Added: I am also very surprised at the ADR's still available, this late, during Thanksgiving week.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter