Thanksgiving 2013 at AKV Grand Villa

dr&momto2boys

DIS Veteran
Somehow I never posted a TR for last year's Thanksgiving trip. Since I can remember trying to read as much as possible for this trip last year, I figured it would be a good time to post it. Our trip included 13 people from Grandma and Grandpa to 2 sets of parents, to 7 kids ages 10 to 5 months! We stayed a few days at a value resort and a week at Animal Kingdom Villas in a Grand Villa-awesome!

I know from all the TRs I've written over the years that it takes an enormous amount of work to use photobucket to make the pictures show up right on the page here, so instead I am linking to the blog we already posted to. There is no advertising or anything there, just a family blog.

There are a TON of pictures!
Please enjoy and comment!

Day 1: Art of Animation Resort

Last edited:
Day 3: Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

This is also the day we check out of AoA and into AKV Grand Villa and the rest of our group joined us.

Day 7: Magic Kingdom

AKA The day the peasant girls met the princesses (We were originally going to take this family trip together in May. Grandma bought the kids matching Hawaiian outfits to wear. Since baby Zach was due in June, we postponed the trip to November but still wanted to use the matching outfits. You should see our photopass photos of these beautiful girls wearing their Hawaiian sundresses over longsleeved gray shirts making them look like peasants or something with the pretty princesses. Didn't really think about it until we saw the photos. They're pretty funny and I'm sure the girls will complain that we dressed them funny when they grow up and look at themselves!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter