Thanks

Dee8197

<font color=indigo>Those blinking rats get me ever
We leave first thing on Thursday morning, traveling via Brighton to visit DS.
I just wanted to thank everyone for your support and advice, planning this trip has been great fun with your help. We have certainly had some laughs along the way.:grouphug:
I will probably not get on the board after about mid-day on Wednesday, so if anyone's got some last minute advice you'll have to post it by then.:flower:

DLP here we come:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Dear Dee,

No advice, I just hope you have the most fantastic time and everything goes well. :sunny:

Happy Holiday!​

:thewave:​

Kaye

Have a fasntastic trip, and maybe we'll see you there!

Remember the dragon under the castle...

Remember the two overhead sprinklers in Fantasyland when it gets really hot...

Remember to listen for the Dentist noises coming from a top floor room along Main Street (at the end furthest from the entrance)...

Remember to look at the paving stones near the circular garden area in front of the entrance to Disneyland Park - you'll see Steve & Denise Riley on one of them :goodvibes

Bon voyage!

Have a fantastic time Dee - who knows we may bump into each other!

Have a wonderful time!!! Hope the sun shines on you :sunny: and that you enjoy Wishes!:wizard:

Thanks everyone.

Joanne, Steve - you never know !
Bye for now.

Have a fantastic time, Dee, as if you need to be told that!! :p In Disneyland, it's compulsory! And tell us all about it when you get back! :wizard:

Hae an absolutely brilliant time, all of you going soon :) :) :)

Hope you have a wonderful time and take lots of notes for that big long trip report you're going to write for us ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter