Thanks!

Once again thanks so much for your input. My kids are always grateful for every single thing that they have, sorry if my post somehow said they were snobs that needed to be entertained all the time. Sometimes we don't like to do the parks 24-7 and we were looking for other fun ways to discover Disney. I don't know why this post seemed to rub you the wrong way, our life is a bit different than most, I get that but I don't think that it is in any way BOUGIE or anything else like that.
We pay for our trips like most people do, a little at a time so that we can do what we do. We are not made of money and it doesn't take big things for our family to be satisfied, we just like things that are DIFFERENT.
I really don't understand why this is turning into something so negative. There are obviously people that do those tours, try different things and go different places and even if they only did it one time for one day, their experience could have been amazing and I would love to hear what THEIR teens thought of it and then BAM, something new to try.
Thanks for commenting, I appreciate your take on our life.
I just can't imagine spending that much time at WDW and not getting bored. I'm not trying to imply that your kids are snobs, but spending months every year at a WDW deluxe resort is not normal. If its normal for your kids then they are going to get bored just like middle class or low income kids do at home. We've taken many WDW trips, but we don't spend enough there that we have to come up with more ways to spend money to make it exciting. I don't know what to tell you other than maybe explore other parts of Florida. I can't wrap my brain around spending that much time at WDW or can even fathom what it costs.

I have to agree with the previous poster.......this is so far removed from most people's reality......I can't even comment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter