• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thanks to Stan, Flor & Kimi

lucki4

So sad it is over
We just returned from the World and although all CM's were wonderful, there are 3 that just shone as outstanding.

Stan - from Wilderness Lodge was our flag man, that Stan the Man :D We were a flag family for a day and he was wonderful with us and our boys. Thank you Stan for showing us the roof and adding to our special vacation.

Kimi - a pontoon boat driver from the Yacht Club. Kimi drove for our Illuminations Cruise and was fantastic. Such a bubbly person and very informative. And, after the cruise, she even took a special trip of bringing my family to MGM to make it easier for us to get back to our resort.

Flor - from the photo area of Rock & Roller Coaster. The first time we went, my 12 yo SS refused and we went to purchase a picture. She noticed he wasn't in it and talked to him for a while and reassured him it was ok. She gave him lots of good advice about being your own person and so on. SS did go on the ride and we purchased a huge poster of us from her.

Thanks so much Stan, Kimi & Flor!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter