Thanks to 2 castmembers (POR) and busdriver

phamton

The Other Orlando Themepark
We stayed at Port Orleans Riverside (Alligator Bayou) in room 1812 on Nov. 3-10, 2002. I just wanted to thank two excellent cast members for making our trip magical.

Our mousekeeper at POR Alligator Bayou Bldg. 18 was Cheryl. She always kept our room spotlessly clean and made the stay even more special by leaving towel animals and towel toothbrush holders. They were so adorable and we really anticipated each new animal that we would find in our room after each cleaning. We just mentioned that the air conditioner seemed to be leaking in the room to Cheryl. She called maintenance herself and made sure that someone came and fixed it and also that the carpet was thoroughly dried. She was so incredibly cheerful each morning and greeted us with a smile whenever she saw us. I would appreciate it if someone would let her know how special our stay was because of Cheryl. She mentioned that she doesn't really do the internet much so I doubt if she'll see this here but if any of you see her, let her know how special she is.

Another incredible cast member was the bus driver we had at Port Orleans Riverside. His name was Ron. He told jokes and lightened the mood on a very crowded bus (standing room only). He also told several trivia facts about WDW. He made the trip (in an otherwise grumpy, tired, end-of-a-busy-day-can't-wait-to-get-to-bed crowd) enjoyable. He had everyone in stitches.

Thanks for all your special cast members. We never found a grumpy one during our entire stay!

Beverly Hamilton

We also have had the pleasure of a bus ride with Ron. He is a real hoot and gave some great tips on park strategy. He almost made you want to stay on the bus and continue the ride when you got to your destination.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter