• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thanks Gang!

Sphyrna

DIS Veteran
I'm still trying to catch up on replying to posts I missed while down for Gay Days. But I'm also trying to fit dinner in plus it's a hockey night in Pittsburgh! (Let's Go Pens!) So I wanted to post my seperate thread before it gets later and I have to leave work.

I just wanted to send a big shout out to Conk, Turkygurl, Jaxpiper, Danny, and Zulemara, as well as Bob and Bruce. I had such a great time hanging out with you guys! It really made my weekend and turned my trip around. I can't wait for next year's trip!! Hopefully next year we'll have an even bigger group! :grouphug:

It was great hanging out with you too! I had a blast this year, and hoepfully we can get even more people down next year!

Great hanging out with you too! We're building a photobucket album of Gay Days photos, so when you get a chance, could you put them in our album?

www.photobucket.com
login wdwgd2009
pword wdwgd2009

Can't wait until next year!!

Great hanging out with you too! We're building a photobucket album of Gay Days photos, so when you get a chance, could you put them in our album?

www.photobucket.com
login wdwgd2009
pword wdwgd2009

Can't wait until next year!!

I'll definitely be adding mine. I'm slowly trying to start organizing them. By this weekend I should have them all organized and ready to upload.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter