Thanks for the tip.......and have a ?

dalepool

<font color=#000080>Member of Poopie's AK mini-mee
Thanks for the tip on the settlers rate of $32.00 for stays of atleast 21 days or longer. We will spending 23 days at FW during Jan. and Feb. of 2003. I'm really looking forward to being at WDW for 23 nights. We will be traveling from the Pacific Northwest. My question is....Temperature. Will be be wearing shorts or long pants? I know it's hard to predict the weather....just wondering past experience from some of the campers who have traveled during those times. (last half of Jan and 1st half of Feb). We usually go to Hawaii for Jan Feb ---Hope I won't be disappointed with the weather. Thanks PattyN Oh and Yes I'm getting an AP. DH and I are going to the Dis-con II in Dec. 2002. I was going to save a little money and get a 6 day pass but will upgrade to the AP now. One last question. besides the marathon---what other events? Any sports training like spring camp or such. Sorry for all the questions PattyN

during the day it should be comfortable, and shorts may work, the evenings will be a little too cool for shorts,

We went last January, it wasn't shorts weather, but it was great weather for FW. One morning it did get down to 35. The year before we went in Feb and shorts were in order. We're going in Feb. and hope shorts will be in.
TomM

Hi,

I am a Florida resident, so my blood is a little thinner than most (so they say), but I haven't worn shorts in Jan. in a long time. Though it seems are winter really cold days are fewer and farther in between those days that due come are very unpredictable. Basically, how cold it gets depends on how far the cold fronts dip into our state. Without the cold fronts it's very nice here with mild temps. I can say that I have cut might sweater collection drastically and don't wear what I have most of the time. Long pants and a long sleeve shirt will surfice during the day and you'll need a jacket or sweater in the evenings and mornings. Some days if your braver than I you might be able to wear shorts though!:) I have worn shorts for Christmas before, but Jan. starts to get cold and I would have to say by Feb. it's really darn cold and by Mid to late March we warm back up again. :)
Enjoy your stay...wish I could stay that long and maybe we'll have no cold fronts during your stay!

Mmketeer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter