Thanks for the invites, but . . . . . . .

Sorry to hear about your accident. Best Wishes for a speedy and complete recovery. Sorry about your SUV, it can be replaced , but you my friend are one of a kind!

So, so sorry about your accident! Had nearly the same thing happen to us, but replace 55 mph with 25 mph and SUV with Subaru Outback. We were all safe, the Subaru not so much (but it wasn't totaled).

Lots of good wishes for a speedy recovery!

Hey Mr. Scupper......the DW and I want to send our prayers to you for a speedy recovery.

You're in my prayers- I'm thankful you're here to tell us about it... I hope your recovery all goes well and you'll be back home soon!

Wow Rusty!!!! Glad you are still with us! Glad to see your sense of humor is okay! Here's wishing you a speedy recovery!

Rusty,

Another accident, although this sounds more severe than the collision with the motorized cart. Best wishes and prayers for a speedy and complete recovery from this. Hope by Sept you are up and about and feeling good enough to visit.

1) Then, the other shoe drops.
2) When doing a CAT Scan to determine ankle surgery or a cast, they found another foot fracture.
3) Now,
. . . two foot fractures
. . . two back discs fractures
. . . one totaled SUV

1) Then, the other shoe drops.
2) When doing a CAT Scan to determine ankle surgery or a cast, they found another foot fracture.
3) Now,
. . . two foot fractures
. . . two back discs fractures
. . . one totaled SUV
Will the "Good News" never cease?

Take Care and heal quickly. Meanwhile, keep your "Whit" coming on the forums (while you are up to it of course). After all... it doesn't sound like you are walking to many places nor are you going to be doing too much driving! :laughing: (sorry... I couldn't resist... but seriously, I am glad you are not too bad off)

Oh my! So sorry you are going through all this. Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Here is hoping for a speedy recovery but man the extent some people will go through to get a few days off from work

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
I used to tell people at accident scenes "they will build you a new car, you don't even have to ask nice", people however are way more important because they are irreplaceable.

Ouch! Sorry to hear about that but glad you are ok!
Your quote at the bottom about kissing your children is even more important now and I'll say a Prayer for full recovery and I am glad I drive a Suburban for these reasons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter