• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thanks for all the suggestions, one more ?

tlb916

Earning My Ears
Thank you for all the great input, Some of you mentioned that the car seats available from the rental comapnies were disgusting, Is that true also with transport services like tiffany's towncars etc.

I have to say I haven't heard great things about renting or using other's car seats. I've also heard that many times the towncar services forget to bring the car seat, causing delays in getting to your resort.

I know it's a hassle, but I would advise taking your own car seat. Your child will be more comfortable in his own seat and you can be assured that it's installed properly, since you are familiar with it. Plus, you have the added bonus of knowing it's clean!

We rented car and car seat from L&M Car Rental last summer and both were in wonderful condition. The car seat appeared to be brand new. Unfortunately, I think you have to take your chances.

Ann

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter