thanks Dreams Unlimited!

thinkoflaura

Mouseketeer
We received a lovely Cruise Care Package from Dreams Unlimited -- that's serious customer service! It included all the cruise must-haves that people post about on this board: dry erase board, highlighter, deck of cards, travel cups, hand sanitizer, flashlight... SO THOUGHTFUL! This is our 4th cruise we've booked with them/Kelsie and they always take great care of us. This was above and beyond!!!

We booked with them last year and I was quite surprised for the package to arrive on my doorstep- and I'm in western Canada! Loved it!

Only for cruises out of Port Canveral.

Isn't it odd that they still only do the PC cruises?!?! I mean, they are paying to ship it...so its not like the old school delivery to the ship like they used to do, which made some sense...I wonder why its still only PC cruises? (not actually asking you bethy, just wondering out loud)

Our travel agent- for WDW trips, not cruises-- is also from Dreams Unlimited.

And she's amazing!!

I checked email one day in 2014 to find she had saved us $1000-- by moving us from the Beach Club to the Yacht Club. (And could move us back if I wanted.) They're in the same BUILDING!! This year she saved us $800 with a move from the Beach Club to the Boardwalk. With no nudging from me.

Only for cruises out of Port Canveral.
Not true anymore

We were out of Miami in February and received ours too

One of the dreams podcasts Pete was on he said this year every cruise was getting the gift bag starting this summer

I was bummed cause ours was in February, clearly in winter, but it showed up in January

Isn't it odd that they still only do the PC cruises?!?! I mean, they are paying to ship it...so its not like the old school delivery to the ship like they used to do, which made some sense...I wonder why its still only PC cruises? (not actually asking you bethy, just wondering out loud)

They do it for the others now as well. (Just recently changed within the last few months.) It's always funny, we usually stop in to visit Teresa at the Dreams Unlimited welcome center in PC and it's always wall to wall boxes of the gift baskets awaiting shipping. They keep those things on the move :-)

We had it deliveried ahead of our cruise out of San Diego too - we couldn't use much of it ourselves but it was a very nice gesture! :)

I wonder if there is any chance we will receive one for our sailing out of Barcelona. I have loved our agent at DU, she has been so helpful with my many questions

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter