thanks, Dis!!

Heidi K

DIS Veteran
We returned yesterday from our magical 11-day trip and I just have to say THANK YOU to the members here for all of your help in making our vacation wonderful.

Because of people here, I bought Orbitz tickets and received 20% back through e-bates, we were able to fly Southwest (after planning to drive!) because you all taught me what I needed to know about that process, we got all of our fast passes at good times and knew what the priorities were, we spent very little time in lines because of knowing how to use rope drop, we got our ADRs and knew what to expect at each restaurant, we utilized Memory Maker to the fullest, my boys were able to do Jedi Training despite the insanity at DHS rope drop, our packing list was perfect, I had a great time interacting with the August 2014 group, my smallest questions here were answered instantly and accurately . . . I could go on and on.

So thank you to the kind, helpful Disney fans out there! I'll be back in a few years when we can afford to go again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter