• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thanks Denise!

tiggerdad

I don't always get distracted but whe...SQUIRREL!
For those of you who like a good laugh and playing around with one another, there is a thread on our camping communities thread called "Start a scandalous rumor..." It is pretty funny and I had actually forgotten about it until 2Goofycampers and Snowmedic kicked it back up.

The camping communities thread is at the very top when you first open the camping forum. I know the intent of the boards to be be helpful, but I enjoy a thread or two that are for purely fun reasons and this is one of them!

I think some things in the Communities thread are helpful and fun, and often get overlooked because of how it is separated. Check it out when you can.

A little history........ At one time there was only the camping board. A question would get answered (mostly) andd then veer WAY off course with chit chat. We were ALWAYS getting in "trouble" from the mods for this. So there became the chit chat thread. That soon became the most used thread on the camping board. Alas, the Community board was formed. It was for anything not camping or Disney related. Our laughing place!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter