Thank you

gopher101

I love to plan trips
I am planning a trip to Disney World next year during spring break. I am taking my younger sister (who has Downs/she is 24), my dad (who has degenerate knee syndrome in which he will need a electronic cart), and my than 12 year old nephew.

I have been reading this board for about two weeks now and it has given me the most info out of anywhere I has visited to help plan this trip.

I know my sister will need a DAC for sure now. I know how to use it to best suit us now (she can only spend about half a day at the park before she is done). (PS I plan to buy Park hopper so I can take nephew back myself later on)

:welcome: and I hope you have a magical vacation! Feel free to ask any questions as you do your planning.

Just wanted to throw out that if you go back to the SAME park you don't need a park hopper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter