Thank you Wondakid! Made my kiddos day!

Tggrtoes

Earning My Ears
Just got mail and your maps were in it. My DS11 is in heaven looking at the maps and dreaming about our upcoming trip. See attached pic (if I did right)

We were having a rough day missing my DH/his daddy who passed away in September. This was such a beautiful gift you gave us - thank you so much!! ❤️

Pixie dust and Mickey Magic to you and yours!
Stacey

Attachments

• D55BFEAF-E97B-4841-A1F9-1D36A57D9A20.jpeg
    D55BFEAF-E97B-4841-A1F9-1D36A57D9A20.jpeg
    77.4 KB · Views: 90
Just got mail and your maps were in it. My DS11 is in heaven looking at the maps and dreaming about our upcoming trip. See attached pic (if I did right)

We were having a rough day missing my DH/his daddy who passed away in September. This was such a beautiful gift you gave us - thank you so much!! ❤️

Pixie dust and Mickey Magic to you and yours!
Stacey

@Tggrtoes
Stacey, I'm so glad I could help make your day a little brighter. I'm terribly sorry to hear about your husband. A profound loss like that is always hard.

Please feel free to find me in the park when you're there in January. I'll be home in Chicago for the holidays but will be back at DL on January 13.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter