Thank you, theluckyrabbit

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
Hello everyone,

Theluckyrabbit has let us know that she will be stepping down from her duties here on the Disneyland forums.

I would like to thank theluckyrabbit for doing such a wonderful job moderating. I think everyone can see that she has dedicated a lot of time here participating in threads, reaching out to fellow DISers, and working hard to ensure that the DIS Guidelines have been followed. It's been a tough year with the pandemic and decisions out of our control that have closed our beloved park, and one thing we really try to do is provide a safe and fun place where people can come to and talk about one of our favorite places to visit and everything else related. It can be tough to be a moderator because decisions aren't always received well while the moderators are trying to ensure that the board topics don't go off the rails, and thanks to theluckyrabbit (along with you all), this is one of the best set of forums out there!

So, thank you, theluckyrabbit, for everything you've done for all of us here in our corner of the Disboards.

Webmaster MaryJo

I will add my thanks and appreciation to Theluckyrabbit for years of service and support to the DISers community. I have long enjoyed this forum (though have been absent lately due to the inability to plan for a Dland trip), and credit all of the mods with keeping this a safe and sane place to share our love for the Happiest Place on Earth. One day we will all be back at in the parks. Until then, and with gratitude, Congo Queen

Thank you theluckyrabbit for all your constant hard work on this board. I was always amazed seeing your posts pop up at all hours of the day and night as soon as there was news or information that needed sharing. This board will not be the same without you!!

I was always excited to come to these boards with breaking news in the morning/early afternoon, then find that LuckyRabbit had scooped me at 3a while I was sleeping!

Thank you so much for keeping us on topic, its been a tough year where discussions definitely wandered off track more than the previous years I've been on the Disneyland boards. One day after the pandemic and social distancing is over, we'll have to have a "Celebrate theluckyrabbit" get together where we buy you drinks at Lamplighter or Trader Sam's!

The excellent Moderators on the disboards are one of the big reasons why I keep coming here for my Disney news fix after the Facebook Disney groups devolve into fighting about nonsense ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter