Thank-you, Pete

ClaraBug

DIS Veteran
I was (and still kinda am:worried: ) having a REALLY cr@ppy day and music normally helps my mood and helps me focus on my work (unlike some of us who mute the TV while working ;) ). My normal internet radio wasn't working today. :furious:

But the silver lining is this, I logged-on to Live 365 and found the DIS radio and a couple minutes later "Tapestry of Dreams" from Epcot played and I teared up because of the WONDERFUL memories and feelings I associate with that music! :cloud9: My day doesn't seem so bad anymore, so thank you.

I didnt know where else to post this where you would read it.
Again Thank you, very much....

Amanda

Thanks Amanda.

I'm glad it was able to brighten your day. I'll be honest though, I don't know what to do with DIS Radio. I have SOOOOOO many ideas, but no time to real work on it. I'm amazed at the amount of listeners it has (it posts great numbers), but we don't really promote it very much.

One of these days I'll get around to working on it some more :)

Thx
Pete

Pete,

I as well listen to dis radio on live 365 and it is totally up-lifting. A fantastic break from the everyday drone of music published today about someones misfortunes.

I'll work for you, Pete!! :surfweb: :thumbsup2

I agree with Grumpy0711, the music is wonderfully uplifting and the memories that are carried with the music to me is better than any antidepressant out there...trust me...I would know!! :rolleyes1

I have the time and an obsessive compulsive personality, I'll volunteer, for a small donation.

I enjoy listening to it at times as well. I've been wondering where you get all your music from? I found the CD that's got all the parades on it, but was wondering in particular where some of the ride soundtracks come from.

Pete,

Looks like you can fill an entire radio studio with employees just from this one thread. Add me to the list of WDWinfo employee wannabees. I figure if you hire me part time, then I can also go to work at Disney and fill you in on all the insider secrets for the Podcast... this could work :goodvibes

Another DIS radio listener here. I love being able to listen to the music of WDW and DL.
I've always wondered: is it possible to play, or even find, recordings of music like they play in the resorts/on the boardwalk/out in the main parts of the parks? Most of the park stuff I've encountered is from rides and parades.

I've been listening to Live 365 for year although I've slacked off lately, too many WalMart commercials. I'd always been a fan of Sorcerer Radio, as soon as I'm done listening to the Podcast I'll turn it on.

I was wondering if anyone can tell me where I can buy the background music from Camp Mickey Minnie? I've never even been in that part of the park but I've been hearing the music for years and it has really grown on me. I have a file of WDW music on iTunes but I've never found it before.

I also listen and love DIS radio. It is going whenever I am on the computer at home. :thumbsup2

:) I listen to live 365 on the Library Computer while i surf the net for Disney world websites . I love when I hear Illuminations Reflections of Earth Music which brings a tear to my eye. It brings me back to my 2000 WDW Trip as well as my 2004 and my upcomming trip in July. I am a HUGE WDW Fan since 1981 and I love to hear the music from many of my favorite WDW Attractions Like Space Mountain. Great Job Pete. By the way Loooove the Sound effects Machine you have, The Sounds make me :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

I have the time and an obsessive compulsive personality, I'll volunteer, for a small donation.

You already have your small donation!

I volunteer too, I have 2 and a half months of summer before I heard to uni and I have no job... yet.....

After you guys reminding me, i have put on Dis Radio! The music is great, and is good to listening to whilst cleaning my room/ revising.

One question though- THE HAMSTER DANCE????? WHY!?!?!?!

My flatmates now think i am VERY VERY odd! :rotfl2:

:cool1: Deda de da de da do do! :cool1:

After you guys reminding me, i have put on Dis Radio! The music is great, and is good to listening to whilst cleaning my room/ revising.

:lmao:

You not finished yet?

Exam... Saturday?!?! Random day for an exam.

I've got one left on Thursday and then my driving test on the monday after then then I'm free!

Yeah, Universities like to know they have you under their thumb by you not only paying £3000 a year but also having exams early saturday morning! :(

Best of luck on both exam and driving test (remember best people pass 2nd time :goodvibes)

p.s. MC Hammer???? what the heck???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter