• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thank You Pete, DIS & Everyone!

Congratulations !!!!! As my fellow posters said, it is so nice to hear good things happening to good people.

Have a wonderful Anniversary :jester:

So sorry to hear about your father.

It is nice to know that the trip was won by someone that could use it and appreciate it as much as the two of you obviously do.

Congratulations. I'm so happy this prize went to folks like you, for whom it will really be an extra special trip....

I am so glad you posted! It is great that we get to hear the story behind the winners! I am so sorry about your dad! I will keep him in my prayers! My Aniv. is on the 24th and I can't think of anywhere we would like to be more than Disney! Please keep us in the know on your plans and write a trip report ! :)

I'm so sorry to hear of your father. How lucky you are to have been able to visit with him.

Congratulations on winning a much deserved trip to the Happiest Place on Earth. Celebrate in grand style and have the time of your lives!

I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I will keep him in my prayers.

Congratulations on winning the contest. It sounds as if it came at just the right time. I hope you and your wife have a wonderful trip!

Congratulations on winning the contest!!! I'm very happy for you.

I will pray for your Dad, too.

<CENTER><font size=3 face="comic sans ms">Congratulations again! I hope you have a great time!

CongratsFirework.jpg
</font> </CENTER>

pixtest2.gif
to your Dad and family! :)

and Congratulations!!! :) (sorry Im lacking in the congrats clippie area LOL)

I have goose bumps reading thise....it's like your **magic** just jumped right off of the 'puter and into my heart! :eek: :)

This is EXACTLY what The DIS is all about...IMHO. :)

I'm very happy for you both. :)

Jim, I'm very sorry about your father....this is a bitter-sweet story, of course. :(

Happy Anniversary and Have a marvelous trip to WDW!

Tia

Congrats on winning! I hope your trip is wonderful! PD for your dad & the rest of your family!

Congratulations..Sorry I missed it last year...:o

How awesome is that?? I am so very happy for you guys!! Enjoy the vacation abd gave a truely magical and wonderful anniversary!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter