• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thank you Karen

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
Just to say a HUGE thank you to Karen for my prize in last months quiz. Today the postie delivered a package containg an Arabian Winnie the Pooh (he is just soooo gorgeous!!!) and a couple of Nemo lollies. :goodvibes

Thank you Karen.:hug:

I was going to post a thank you too - so I'll add mine here, if that's okay!! I got a really cute Hawaiian Pooh and some lollies!! It was well worth doing the quiz!!! :teeth:

Thank you so much Karen! :goodvibes

Wow, they got there quickly! I only posted them yesterday afternoon!

Rhiannon, yours went at the same time - Reid yours will be in the post now I've got your address ;)

I'm so glad you like them :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :banana:

A big thank you to Karen from me too - I got a gorgeous black and pink spotty hard cover notebook with Minnie Mouse on - it's EXACTLY the sort of thing I would buy for myself!

Not only have you set the standard for question-setting but also for prizegiving Karen! Better start saving my money for the end of September now!!!

I'm really pleased with my pressie so thanks again! :cheer2:

Rhiannon :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter