Thank you Disney!!!

Disney Ron

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Just wanted to pass this story along. We go every year to WDW on a Bounce Back offer with free dining in August. While at AofA last August we booked POFQ for this year on the Bounce Back 8/21-8/31. Lately the kids have been pushing to stay at one of the Values. They really want to stay at ASMo, but that isn't offered on the Bounce Back so it's either ASMu, ASSp or Pop. We are 34 days out and I've been calling Guest Services the last 3 weeks almost daily to see if one of those Values are available for our dates and have been told each time that nothing is available.

So I call again on Thursday afternoon after work and once again I am told that there is no availability at the 3 Values. Then the MAGIC happens. The lady at Guest Services tells me to hold on, because she wants to look into something so she puts me on hold for 10 minutes. She finally comes back on and says they can offer me All Star MOVIES on the Bounce Back!!! I thought I had heard wrong and that she must have said MUSIC, so I ask "Did you say Movies?" She says yes. So I say "You must be mistaken, because MOVIES was not offered under the Bounce Back." She says "No, but we have opened up a room there for your family under the Bounce Back offer." So I ask "We will still get the free dining staying there?" and she says we will. Well I can't tell you how excited my kids are. We are now booked at ASMo with Free Dining and I upgraded the Dining Plan from the counter service offered at the Values to the regular DDP, and we are getting $570.00 returned to us and the kids get to stay at ASMo.

I just wanted to share this story of the MAGIC of Disney. I never once told the CM that my kids would want ASMo, because it's not even offered on the Bounce Back, and they opened up a room there anyway. Simply UNBELIEVABLE!!!

That's great Ron! I'm happy that you got what you wanted! The kids must be very excited.

I know sometimes you have to be persistent and it never hurts to ask.

On our last trip I would go online constantly to,check dining openings as I wanted to change or add certain reservations and things would open up all the time, you just have to work at it. In the end I got everything I wanted and more.

Last edited:
That's great Ron! I'm happy that you got what you wanted! The kids must be very excited.

I know sometimes you have to be persistent and it never hurts to ask.

On our last trip I would go online constantly to,check dining openings as I wanted to change or add certain reservations and things would open up all the time, you just have to work at it. In the end I got everything I wanted and more.

Tami, the thing is I NEVER mentioned Movies, because it's not offered in the Bounce Back, so my kids would have been happy at the other Values, but then we get offered Movies, where they always wanted to stay, out of nowhere. It's like the CM could read my mind. We would have been very happy at POFQ, but the kids are ecstatic now.

The MAGIC is real.

Last edited:

Yes I know, it's something that it happened the way it did for you.

When we first went to Disney in 2009, about a week later after we got home I make a reservation for the next summer. Then about 3-4 weeks later I read on the forums about the bounce back offer but didn't know anything about it before we got to Disney. I decided to take a chance and emailed Disney telling them that we didn't get a flyer in our room for the bounce back offer. Well to my surprise I had gotten a call back from the CM and she gladly gave me the bounce back free dining for the following August so I was very happy. I guess I lucked out on that one.

Yes I know, it's something that it happened the way it did for you.

When we first went to Disney in 2009, about a week later after we got home I make a reservation for the next summer. Then about 3-4 weeks later I read on the forums about the bounce back offer but didn't know anything about it before we got to Disney. I decided to take a chance and emailed Disney telling them that we didn't get a flyer in our room for the bounce back offer. Well to my surprise I had gotten a call back from the CM and she gladly gave me the bounce back free dining for the following August so I was very happy. I guess I lucked out on that one.

Wow, that's proof of more MAGIC!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter