• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thank you and can I help?

noodlesmum

DIS Veteran
Well we leave in 24 hours!! :cool1: Just wnted to say thanks to everyone that has helped me out with info before our trip and if there is anything you need to know let me know so I can find out whilst there? I'm looking in to starbucks to see if they have soy milk and will take plenty of photos of menu boards for the food threads but is there anything else I can do that is easy seenas I'd be walking past anyway?

Let me know today and I'll be back next week!! Soooo Excited!! :banana:

have a fantastic time!

I look forward to the menus that you find but other than that I just want you to have a great time and bring back lots of photos of everything for us to see! :thumbsup2

Hellooooooooooo Noodles

Have a fab time. :banana::banana: Can you try and find out the current menu for Auberge for me pleeeese.

I'm not jealous either......MUCH!!!

Oooooh and to make the excitement unbearable our proper shareholders card arrived this morning!! :cool1: Just in time!!

Maxi yeah I'll snap you a menu up nps!

:banana:

Oh now you're just bragging..........:rolleyes1

Are you going to be a rubbish shareholder too? :lmao:

ETA..........when our book takes off we will OWN Disney entirely...:cool2:

ooooooh you must be sooooooooo excited!!! :banana:

I'm so jealous!!

I hope you have a completely fantastic trip, :goodvibes

can't wait to hear your report when you're back, I only joined the site a week ago and I think I've read everyone's report that has been written until now :lmao:

enjoy!!!

rosabelle x

have a great time! look forward to a tr filled with pics!!!!

Have a great trip!! I'm looking forward to your trip report & photos!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter