[THANK YOU ALL] We are back from DisneyWorld, Seaworld & Universal Studios

eBuddy

Mouseketeer
Hello folks,

We had a pleasant vacation to Orlando, Florida. Thank you ALL once again for giving us tips.

Unfortunately, we got scammed on our first and second day. The rest of the days went on without a hitch. The scam was regarding Seaworld shuttle and taxi issues.

Our vacation budget were correctly set. We both spent alittle less than $500USD on souvenirs. Total trip cost $2600CAD (including flight, hotel, food, tips, souvenirs)

I haven't had the chance to review the photographs yet. I hope to share them with you all.

Best Regards,

Glad you had a great trip! Too bad about the scam!

Marilynn

Glad you had a good time, despite the scam you had to endure. This board is great for tips, especially the greatest secrets one. Lots of neat things to look for on my next trip.

hugs
GrannyEv

Welcome home. More details when you have the time. Did you end up at Margaritiville?

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about the taxi incident. I had a taxi driver scam me on one of our trips ... we were right around the corner from our hotel, we told him the of the name and he headed off in the opposite direction which added about $10 to our fare because he claimed he couldn't go back on the highway in the opposite direction so he had to take sidestreets or something like that. :rolleyes:

Did you get any fireworks pics? :sunny:

GrannyEv said:
Glad you had a good time, despite the scam you had to endure. This board is great for tips, especially the greatest secrets one. Lots of neat things to look for on my next trip.

hugs
GrannyEv

Indeed. We already miss DisneyWorld, SeaWorld and Universal.

We had an awesome time.

hockeymom and bunnyfoo,

i will write and post photos later.

the fireworks shots came out like poop! people there can be rude by standing in front of the tripod and lifting their cameras high up to shoot fireworks *laughs* and *rolls eyes*

welcome back eBuddy...too bad about the fireworks photos :sad2: ...but looking forward to seeing the rest of your photos :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter