Thanator toy at Windtraders

ColoradoMom12

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if this is still available? We purchased it at Windtraders a few months ago. It comes in an open-type packaging that says ACE Alpha Centauri Expeditions. I am not able to find it on the Shop Disney Parks app. I did find it on eBay but would prefer to wait until next month (28 days to go!) to just purchase one while we’re there.

upload_2018-10-20_18-14-20.jpeg

I don't know about that one specifically but for whatever reason the shop parks app is notorious for not showing all the Pandora items. I have tested it several times by buying something at Windtraders and looking it up, and I've never had it show up in the app, so you definitely will need to have someone check in person, or check when you go.

I find the app completely inaccurate lately. It used to work much better than it does now. Last month my DD wanted to know how much something cost (of course it didn’t have a price tag). There was a line at the counter so I opened up the app and scanned the barcode. It gave me a price at least, but my DD and I both laughed out loud because it said this was “out of stock.” Even the option to view it on a map was all grey. Yet clearly it wasn’t out of stock because I had one in my hand!!:laughing:

Hopefully someone on this board knows or could check for me. This is my DD’s toy, and it’s broken. I told her I’d buy a new one. I’d buy the one on eBay if I knew for certain this was no longer available. Oh well. She can wait a few more weeks until we get there and can check.

Can’t say I saw that specific toy when I was there a week ago.

The character outlet at Vinelands had the “horse” figure but didn’t look at it too closely. Think it was about $14.99 or so

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter