TGM, Unofficial Guide, touringplans.com???

Originally Posted by jrt1176
Honestly,

I dont think its really worth it.

You know what they all say and there is enough info on the net to find it all out!

They all say get there when the park opens and run around getting the big stuff out of the way early or late, etc.

Personally, I like to relax on vacation! We have been to WDW many, many times. This is the 1st trip for my 2.5 y/o niece. But, we are stil taking it slow.

Sleeping in to about 9-10 and then get started and take our time with no plans. If we dont see something we are coming back in March, etc.

I just dont see the reason to be up at the rope drop in a sprinters stance and carb loading...its a vacation, you should be relaxing and enjoying! I guess some people are only happy if they know they squeezed all the magic out of every last spent penny! End of quote.

It's great that you like to relax on your vacation and you have every right to do that. Just as my family enjoys getting up for rope drop. That is fun for us and we enjoy it. And it doesn't matter if we're in WDW, Washington DC, Mount Rushmore, or at the lake. We like to get up and do things when we're on vacation. So you see everyone is a little different. But when you make a statement about people trying to squeeze every last penny out of their vacation that is far from the truth for us and borderline rude to even infur it. It wouldn't be very nice of me to say I thought you were just lazy for getting up that late to get to park would it? And I never would because we all go about it a little bit differently. Just my humble opinion.

And by the way, we love TGM. Used him our last two trips and his best days have been priceless. His touring advice is fantastic and we wait very little time in lines. For the small fee for any of these guide books, I think they all carry some value.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter