Texas to open 100%

Who’s eligible for a vaccine in Texas? Can frontline workers at restaurants, grocery stores, and retailers, etc, get vaccinated already?

If not, that’s really unfortunate for any one who’s stuck trying to make a living but has concerns for their health or that of potentially vulnerable family members.

Well, they'll be an nice little experiment I guess. I suppose it helps that they have decent weather right now to do a lot of things outdoors, although, I know at some point it will be blazing hot.

Who’s eligible for a vaccine in Texas? Can frontline workers at restaurants, grocery stores, and retailers, etc, get vaccinated already?

If not, that’s really unfortunate for any one who’s stuck trying to make a living but has concerns for their health or that of potentially vulnerable family members.

I think right now, they are one of the lowest performing states on vaccination. Hopefully they can get that moving.

I have had one dose of the vaccine and I have already had Covid, so I am probably safe. I still don’t think that this is a good idea. There are supposed to be a lot more vaccinations in the next 6 weeks. Why can’t we wait 6 more weeks. Maybe the governor just wants us to forget about our major power failure during a freeze?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter