test Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
keishashadow said:
Anyone remember the day of the week panties...always wondered what terrible thing would happen if you wore the wrong pair on the wrong day.:sunny:

I don't remember days of the week panties, but I do remember a scene from When Harry Met Sally that talks about the days of the week underpants.

mickey4ver said:
I wish today to be OVER.....these 3 day weeks are nice :cool1: I would like to work 3 days every week but get paid for 5 ;)

I completely agree. I wish I got paid for NOT working. Wouldn't that be great??!!

keishashadow said:
Anyone remember the day of the week panties...always wondered what terrible thing would happen if you wore the wrong pair on the wrong day.:sunny:

:lmao:

i was a rebel -I liked to wear Friday on Monday :teeth:

well, did the kids, mr & mrs mic go to the show yet.

think they will watch the show.......... :rolleyes1

Happy Anniversary to me........ :furious: we went to get tickets for the movie and it was sold out...even for the next 2 showings, and I wasn't going to go after 9 p.m. tonight......... :guilty: BUT, we did have a nice dinner. We just went to a place called Pargo's, each had a drink, and a nice meal.

Guess I was meant to be home to watch the Red Sox play on ESPN..now how is THAT for an exciting anniversary?? LOL...at least it is a passion we both share and like to watch the games.

mmmm...I remember getting those plastic packages with the days of the week undies...thought they were very cool

A rebel wearing Friday on Monday... :lmao:

KS, if you wore the wrong pair on the wrong day and were in an accident, you had a lot of explaining to do to your Mom...and you better hope they had no holes and were clean :p

4greatboys said:
Happy anniversary Mic and Mr Mic!

:wave2:

1.gif

Hey Mic - Im sorry about the movie not working out. But at least you both like the sox. I love pargos!!! Great food and nice atmosphere. Im glad you had a good time.

mic sorry you were robbed of a good movie on your special night with mr mic.

but now with the kid out of the house, you can snuggle and you know what at home.

Honey, I'm home!

What a day! Trent's team went 1-1, but should have won both....a huge error by the right fielder...oh well it is over and done with. So they play at 4pm...doesn't look like Pam will get to go out for her birthday :guilty: Oh well, i am sure there will always be another time!

mic--that is to bad that the tickets were all sold out...hope you get to go to it soon.

Need to do some laundry since i have been gone all day...trent seems to think he need a clean uniform to play tomorrow :sad2: :crazy:

Have a great night all!

mickey4ver said:
Guess I was meant to be home to watch the Red Sox play on ESPN..now how is THAT for an exciting anniversary?? LOL...at least it is a passion we both share and like to watch the games.

sorry you missed the movies but glad you had a nice dinner.

as big baseball fans ourselves,watching a ball game sounds good to us:thumbsup2

before kids, for our aniversary we use to go to Cooperstown. :teeth:

The Morning Shout

Hi Lurkers, readers, and people that want to jump in

Jules - Were you able to get in the movie?

Mic - I hope you had a good rest of the evening :smooth:

Deena - I keep forgetting to tell you about the entertainment coupons for universal. Don't let me forget.:)

Mac - I'm going to go through schedules this weekend and try to find a time for all of us to meet up.

Bob - Is the family home?

Adam - I must have missed where you answered but when is your vacation again?

Keisha - enjoy the movie tonight. I hope you don't have ticket problems, as the others have.

TVT - Check in once you get off work.

Ed - don't make me come find you!!!

Joanne - we miss you. Hope you have a safe trip

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAM!!!

I picked up a few things

male-models.jpg

MC0E0685.1.jpg

poolboys_1.jpg

The limo is coming out to the cornfeilds to get ya
chauffer-driven-white-stretch-limo.gif

Here's the Party!!!
BIG_HAT_BAR.jpg

It looked relaxing until we showed up
cy_09_L.jpg

DisneyMommyMichelle said:

:wave2: Right back at ya DisneyMommyMichelle.

Hey sweets....we go from July 22nd through the 29th.

Happy Birthday Pam

colored_diamonds.jpg

ferrari_maserati_r2_c1.gif

sussurro.jpg

Adam

Morning all!

Boy, do you guys know how to treat a gal on her birthday!!! :thumbsup2 I love it! I am so glad you invited tom, dick, and harry....haven't seen them in awhile!!! :rolleyes:

You know what i am doing today? :laundy: isn't that grand? I decided that since I didn't do it yesterday that I should probably do it today while i can cause come monday there will be heeping piles of it. Which there is right now because I have to wash all the sleeping bags, blankets, and pillows that they took camping that I have been slacking on.

I'll be in and out for awhile as mac would say! :teeth:

Happy Birthday Pam

mickey_present_bday.jpg

birthday.jpg

cake-birthday-candles-flowers-2-80a.jpg

Seems it's a party here this morning....... :Pinkbounc YIPPEE

Have a wonderful day Pam, and WOW, those presents from momma, can you share?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter