test Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were sweet...I guess, I don't remember.... :rotfl:

Woke up at 5 a.m. this morning and no falling back asleep :surfweb: Time to spruce up for work..........later :moped: :wave2:

Time for the Morning Shout

Morning Pam - How was the ice cream last night?

Morning Ed - tell us all abotu the concert and more how did Chris do?

Morning TVT - Are you going home for the tourney?

Morning Bob - How far is the drive to the funeral?

Morning Mic - Glad you had some sweet dreams

Morning KS - sorry about the 800 claories...wouldn't that be excellent

Morning Adam - I hope NJ works out their problems for everyone

Morning Joanne - are you telling secrets about the girls thread. Dont you knwo what goes on with that girls trip stays there.

Morning Chell - Sounds like we all need to meet up for dinner at your house.

Morning Mac - I'm glad you are here playing again

Morning CL - When does Michael move into the dorm again? I know you told me..i just forget.

Morning Lurkers, Readers, and the likes..

But most of all

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULES

birthday16.jpg

I don't know yet if I'm going Sweet....it's Sept.10 So I'll have to see. :confused3

Hey !! You didn't say good morning to OCM!! What's wrong...you don't like her?? I hear she's REAL PURTY..... :goodvibes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULES

Got ready a couple minutes early, so I've got a couple minutes to say....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULES party: :bday: :cake:

and what that sweet gal said.......we want answers to all those shout outs this morning.....
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :moped: :wave2:

Good Morning Friends

Sweets - it's ok once..but don't let it happen again. I know where you live and I married into a powerful (only slightly corrupt) family. I knwo how to use them :lmao:

Happy Birthday Jules

I hope you have a wonderful day.

This thread sure has been through a lot the past few days. I think we deserve a little celebration and relaxation after all that.

onecoolmama said:
Good Morning Friends

Sweets - it's ok once..but don't let it happen again. I know where you live and I married into a powerful (only slightly corrupt) family. I knwo how to use them :lmao:

Happy Birthday Jules

I hope you have a wonderful day.

This thread sure has been through a lot the past few days. I think we deserve a little celebration and relaxation after all that.

Hey good lookin'.....my family is connected to the Hillbilly Mafia so I ain't a skeered of yourn......but you sho' nuff is a purty lil thing..... :blush:

Let's me and you go on a vacation! I'll come get ya and we can go to Dollywood!! :yay: :yay:

guess what day is today.......

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

4.gif

5.gif

yes!!
it is jules day, all day today

here's for you ju ju

TennVolTony said:
Hey good lookin'.....my family is connected to the Hillbilly Mafia so I ain't a skeered of yourn......but you sho' nuff is a purty lil thing..... :blush:

Let's me and you go on a vacation! I'll come get ya and we can go to Dollywood!! :yay: :yay:

Dollywood..now there is one place that I have never had any desire to go.

Hiollbilly Mofia huh? - I can't remember from Oct do you have all your teeth?

onecoolmama said:
Dollywood..now there is one place that I have never had any desire to go.

Hiollbilly Mofia huh? - I can't remember from Oct do you have all your teeth?

What's wrong with Dollywood?? :confused3 It has BIG.......roller coasters. :rotfl:

I do have all my teeth and I keep a few x-tra ones in my shirt pocket!! :thumbsup2 Never know when ya might rip one out eatin a candy apple...

TennVolTony said:
What's wrong with Dollywood?? :confused3 It has BIG.......roller coasters. :rotfl:

I do!! And I keep a few x-tra ones in my shirt pocket!! :thumbsup2

AHHH.. now see, if you had smiled once at that party or even talked to me instead of running away..I woudl have known that.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

onecoolmama said:
AHHH.. now see, if you had smiled once at that party or even talked to me instead of running away..I woudl have known that.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I was shy.....I get that way around purty girls.... :blush: :rolleyes1

Happy Birthday Jules :) :)

Morning all :wave:

OCM -- it's about a 2 hour drive to the wake, which is 7-9pm tonight. I'll drive back home afterwards. I'm not going to be able to make the funeral, which is tomorrow morning.

Bob Slydell said:
Happy Birthday Jules :) :)

Morning all :wave:

OCM -- it's about a 2 hour drive to the wake, which is 7-9pm tonight. I'll drive back home afterwards. I'm not going to be able to make the funeral, which is tomorrow morning.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family..

I'm sur eyou have answered this, but is Cam going to public or private school?

As kindergarten is getting closer for Nico I am getting mroe and more sad :(

Morning all!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULES!!!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

The ice cream was just okay...didn't order any cause I figured Aubrey wouldn't eat all of hers so we could share...didn't like what she picked out but i guess that is a good thing :rolleyes:

Hope everyone has a good optional day! I get to do nothing tonight! :cheer2:

parents here...bbl!

Good Morning Everybody.

Happy Birthday Jules.

The Concert was good Kat didnt perform she has throat problems, Chris was Excellent he and Elliott did a Duet that was the best performance of the night they got a standing O it was Nicklebacks Savin' me.

My Chris said Kellie must have had a cold or something she doesn't sound good :lmao: I didn't want to tell him no the girl just cant sing.

Here is the rest of the set.

Mandisa: I'm Every Woman, If I Was Your Woman, I'm Your Angel (with Ace)

Ace: Father Figure, Harder to Breathe

Lisa: Signed, Sealed, Delivered; Your Song; Someone Saved My Life Tonight; Waterfalls (with Paris)

Paris: Midnight Train to Georgia, Crazy in Love

Bucky: Superstition, Drift Away, You're the One That I Want (with Kellie)

Kellie: Walkin' After Midnight, I'm the Only One

Chris: Whole Lotta Love, Wanted Dead or Alive, Renegade, Savin' Me (with Elliott)

Elliott: Never Too Much, Trouble, Moody's Mood for Love

Bucky, Chris, Elliott, Ace: Patience

Taylor: Jailhouse Rock, What's Goin On, Hollywood Nights, Do You Like Good Music, Livin' in the City, Don't Let Me Down, Do I Make You Proud

Encore: Takin' It To the Streets (Taylor), We Are the Champions (everyone), Living in America (everyone) -- W.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter