test Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Mic :sunny:

yopu know your Red Sox are looking too good this year! :teeth:

while half of the Yankees are in intensive care :rolleyes:

Yes, they didn't look too good last night, but ya can't win them all ;)

hmmmm....lots of Yanks kicked to the curb :thumbsup2 excellent tension breaker, thanks for suggesting it :goodvibes

while not as interesting as the 3rd, I LOVE the 4th of July......

today I must be productive.......I will write this on the chalk board 100 times

mickey4ver said:
while not as interesting as the 3rd, I LOVE the 4th of July......

today I must be productive.......I will write this on the chalk board 100 times

Can you write it 100 times for me too. :teeth:

onecoolmama said:
Happy 4th of July!!! ;) :lmao:

Look who's back, Look who's back, Look who's back! :thumbsup2
The firework display was awsome this morning!!

Morning all!

I got a call as soon as I feel asleep last night from some of the people camping asking where I was at....my answer: Oh, there is not enough room in the tent for all of us and if i went I would have to find somewhere for jacie(dog) to go. All while the real answer was.....heck NO, I'm not camping! :teeth:

Happy 4th of July!!!!!!!!!

pkasbohm said:
I got a call as soon as I feel asleep last night from some of the people camping asking where I was at....my answer: Oh, there is not enough room in the tent for all of us and if i went I would have to find somewhere for jacie(dog) to go. All while the real answer was.....heck NO, I'm not camping! :teeth:

Happy 4th of July!!!!!!!!!

:rotfl2: Don't you want to ask, and "Why would i want sleep on the ground? :confused3

Have a good day everyone!!!!! Off to shower and head out the door....i still have to figure something to fix for this picnic today....thinking taco salad, but it may change by the time I actually get there! :rolleyes:

MUFFYCAT said:
:rotfl2: Don't you want to ask, and "Why would i want sleep on the ground? :confused3

YES!!! and the fact that we are having like a 100% humidity right now...bet it was hot sleeping last night.....my kids are going go be in lovely moods when i get there....well the boys will be fine but Aubrey I am sure will be a big whiner....i should have her read mic's siggie! :rotfl2:

pkasbohm said:
well the boys will be fine but Aubrey I am sure will be a big whiner....i should have her read mic's siggie! :rotfl2:

Danielle was the biggest whiner. i even bought that no whining sign,
but it didn't help :rolleyes:
she stopped whining this past year at 11 yers old!

onecoolmama said:
Can you write it 100 times for me too. :teeth:

ok, I wrote it 200 times........now that I have writers cramp, what have you done productive this a.m.? I got a shower, gave my doggie a bath, read the paper, talked to my grandson on the phone and now I'm off to get something to eat.......much better ratio than yesterday when I was counter-productive on the household front... :goodvibes

Morning Pam....hope you have a fun day picnicing and water skiing and all that fun stuff.......... :cool1:

Oh god grief, who would want to camp? My idea of camping is in a motel room with a pool close by, air conditioning, a small fridge with refreshments and a TV...LOL......nope, not a tent kinda girl

Sorry you dd didn't do well with the no whining sign....I'm hoping it works for us :p

Happy 4th of July to all! Think the fireworks are over?

sweetlovin' the pics are awesome:cool1: this thread is programed into my favs, as for the tv who ever has those hard-to-find AAA's for the remote?

As the diceman would say...I've got a rocket in my pocket...don't get me started.:3dglasses

Hope Tony gets to see the launch & it'a a-ok. Still can't get over how impressive the rocket launch was, maybe someday we'll see a shuttle take off.

mic - think our Pirates broke their record...most games lost in a row since the 1800's? Let's call them the Dirty Socks. Can't wait for you all to see our lovely baseball field. We wanted to attend the festivities but, you had to buy a bundle of tix that was really pricey. I'd rather see the home-run derby than the game...always my fav. Funny, my DS's got me into collecting baseball cards...something we could do together. Of course I picked Barry Bonds to "invest" in:lmao: anyone interested in his rookie card - cheap?LOL

muffy - we were big tent campers. Last time we went it rained so hard our year old tent collapsed & ripped when we tried to put it up in pour rain. We drove to the nearest wal-mart & bought the taj-mahal of tents (only one left @ end of season grrrr). Haven't used it since. Other than the state campgrounds the ones within an hour or 2 of our home have gone upscale...hot tubs, inground pools, golf courses & no "primitive sites". It got to the point where we took one of those screen houses & electric skillets, coffee pots, tv's etc. IMO lessens the whole experience. Hard to pretend you're in the great outdoors when your surround by 30 foot travel trailers. I'd never forgo my airmattress though. Biggest complaint is that long walk to the facilites in the middle of the night (see my tag!).

pam - congrats on the BIG 50...00:dogdance:

ks I like the story about your tag.

i have some rookies cards i'll trade with you :teeth:

but not my George Brett rookie that i have from the 70's :goodvibes

my brother lost his cards, but i kept mine in a shoebox under my bed. :teeth:

MUFFYCAT said:

How'd you get your pierogi tag?

If I had a dollar for every pierogi I've eaten, I'd be loaded!:banana:

MUFFYCAT said:

My brother use to have a whole bunch of football/baseball cards in shoe boxes in his closet...when he moved out my mom went up and cleaned...threw out all of them!!! He still hasn't forgave her for that :rolleyes:

I am not a tent type of gal either!!! I hate being wet and hot...i may just melt...my kids tease me that i am made from sugar so i can't get wet! :teeth: I will swim though....that is totally different! I just slept in my big ole king size bed and hogged the WHOLE thing....it was a great sleep! :thumbsup2

KS--my 11yr. old boy don't whine...he just pitches a fit when he don't get his way....drives me NUTS! I am hoping to get over this whining before I hit 40 :rolleyes: :teeth: gives me alot of years cause I am going to be 28 FOREVER!!!!

Off to the grocery store so I can buy the stuff for my taco salad and i was summoned to bring ice out...Have a grand day everyone...see ya this evening and please........stay out of trouble while i am gone!!!! No, whining, feeding, of any kind!!!! :p

pam - mmmm....taco salad, might have to make that this week! So DS is good @ "expressing himself";) My youngest DS is in the raging hormone phase...keep telling myself it's temporary. If only they could skip the horrible 2's & most of teenage years...

Happy 4th of July everyone. I've been busy the past few days but it's all been fun. Hope to try to find some time to chat with you all later.

Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter