test Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by onecoolmama
rulers.jpg

OOPSS..just read more carefully, it was ocm who took the bait...SO OCM you NEVER fail me....

I was expecting a "weiner" reply:teeth: you always take the bait....LOL...sometimes its intentional...sometimes you get me

but just in case I'll get the :magnify: out to make sure they measure up....;)

you are so right on about the birthdays and family....good for you...you see things like all of us here do....to see joy in others eyes makes joy for us....:p

Adam, I'll take the first one....LOL...although the little weiner pup is adorable....I like the one ready to fly. What the heck are they doing with it anyway??:confused: Using it as a ram??? LOL

eyes34.gif

YIKES...that is why I refuse to excercise...who would want melons like that....:confused: :eek: :crazy:

ed, your weiners looked smaller than the others....
flip4.gif

Originally posted by mickey4ver
...I agree...

bxp30670.jpg

anyone else care to join us? sshhhhh.....ed's sleeping.....
sleep2.gif

You guys look really cute there.

Adam and I are still in Mexico

beach.jpg

Originally posted by onecoolmama
You guys look really cute there.

Adam and I are still in Mexico

beach.jpg

you better get back on this side of the border before one cool baby decides to make its debut!!!:p but have fun anyway....you can just run back when you start having some pains....

you better get back on this side of the border before one cool baby decides to make its debut!!!:p but have fun anyway....you can just run back when you start having some pains....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I have a story about the baby. The doctor asked me today if I wanted to be induced...today. I said no, but he was like..you decide and I'll induce you whatever you want to do. So I could have had a baby on Adams b-day and Froggys guess. But I am going away next weekend, it would be three times harder to go wih a newborn.:p

You have great restraint...I'd have said...how fast can you do it...LOL...:p

so I'm guessing the Dr. thinks the baby is baked to perfection right about now.....:D

You have great restraint...I'd have said...how fast can you do it...LOL...:p

so I'm guessing the Dr. thinks the baby is baked to perfection right about now.....:D

LOL! I think my Dr is tired of me beung pregnant. I was sassy today. :angel: :angel: :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter