Terrific video of Illuminations , shot in HD, 12 camera angles!

spell it out with spaces between the letters

If it's ****'d out, that means it's a censored word. Doesnt mean it's actually a bad word, but a site they have decided to block. I would hesitate to spell it out another way as if they find you circumventing the word filter, they may not take kindly too it.

If it's ****'d out, that means it's a censored word. Doesnt mean it's actually a bad word, but a site they have decided to block. I would hesitate to spell it out another way as if they find you circumventing the word filter, they may not take kindly too it.
::yes::

Is it a sort of trolling here? What is going on? Did somebody actually tried this link?

Thanks for posting the videos. :-) As often as we've seen it live, we never tire of it and look forward to the next time!!
And it's hard to describe to friends who have never seen it. I'm going to send the two links to a few friends that I know will enjoy the show.
The close-up of the globe is particularly good and is what's "missing" in a lot of videos I've seen.
Super.

Is it a sort of trolling here? What is going on? Did somebody actually tried this link?

You cant try the link, unless www.********.com is actaully a site (and no, I didnt type a word I just typed a lot of *'s) It's probably not trolling, but to a site that the admins here, dont want linked.

Thanks for posting the link....I can't wait to get home from work today to check it out! Illuminations is my favorite!!!

Trish

Thanks for the videos! We've never stayed for the show but i think we are going to on our last night there next friday. Epcot is our favorite park and we always close out the trip with the day there.

Emails sent to those who requested the link and a few others on this thread.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. I have no connection to the site or video, just another person that loves Disney.

Here's a cool version that has four angles on one the one screen broken into four blocks of views from the France bridge, Italy, Mexico, and the International Gateway - you watch all four angles at the same time. Pretty cool!

Link (at Vimeo.com - a legitimate video hosting site).

http://www.vimeo.com/8320114

The same guy has an edited version using 5 cameras that he is still editing that will be in full 1080i with 5.1 channel audio you can burn to bluray or DVD. Pretty cool!

Link

http://www.vimeo.com/7838189

If you want to see a multi-camera IllumiNations
not at a restricted site, here's mine-

IllumiNations Reflections of Earth (Epcot) - In 2 parts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Uqu459qbjo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7Dt2wNH3Do

An awesome video of my #1 attraction (love your ending!). I can see that you have seen Illuminations a few times as you knew exactly what to focus on. Thanks so much!!! The only way it could have been better is if it had included the holiday ending. :):)

The only way it could have been better is if it had included the holiday ending. :):)

I totally agree!

And, thanks everyone for the compliments!
Much appreciated.

I actually shot this way back in 2000, when RoE was very new.
We had seen the show on a previous trip, and I knew I had to try to
"capture" it, as best I could.

I shot the show(s) using a standard home video camcorder (1998 vintage) because I didn't feel traveling on vacation with my good "real TV" camcorder that I use in my video production business.

("Hey, what happened to your good camera?" "Oh. I dropped it in World Showcase Lagoon, darn it!") ;)

Glad that so many here like IllumiNations, and my rendition of it.

I may take another stab at it sometime, this time in HD.

I've moved this thread to the Theme Parks Community board. This is the place to post all picture and video threads.

And to answer any lingering questions that might exist: Putting spaces in a link to bypass the DIS's filters is strictly against the posting guidelines and can result in an infraction. So please don't do it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter