• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Terralina opened today

Wondering the same thing! Booked this for our trip in August:earsgirl:

I have a reservation for September 29th, I'm also looking for reviews outside the free for all VIP exclusive they did last week. While it was a good look into things, it was not very informative.

Disney food blog posted a video of the spaghetti fritters on IG, they look amazing.

Waiting for your review :coffee:

We both enjoyed it. Good service. Big wine list for mom ;)

We ordered the calamari plate and wouldn’t get it again. It was more fried veggies than calamari. We also prefer marinara for dipping (it was a lemony sauce?)

We shared a piece of Florentine lasagna and that was really good.

There’s also bread service with oil and giardiniera that was excellent.

We were there on a Saturday evening with an ADR. We were seating quickly but walk ups were over an hour.

I would definitely go back but there’s too many other places to try first.

HTH!

We both enjoyed it. Good service. Big wine list for mom ;)

We ordered the calamari plate and wouldn’t get it again. It was more fried veggies than calamari. We also prefer marinara for dipping (it was a lemony sauce?)

We shared a piece of Florentine lasagna and that was really good.

There’s also bread service with oil and giardiniera that was excellent.

We were there on a Saturday evening with an ADR. We were seating quickly but walk ups were over an hour.

I would definitely go back but there’s too many other places to try first.

HTH!

Happy to hear you enjoyed it.

I had an ADR for Maria & Enzo’s but the family wasn’t crazy about the menu. Terralina’s menu has more variety so I switched ADRs. Will note to ask for marinara sauce with the calamari (my guys order it automatically whenever in an Italian restaurant).

Thanks for the review!:flower3:

Happy to hear you enjoyed it.

I had an ADR for Maria & Enzo’s but the family wasn’t crazy about the menu. Terralina’s menu has more variety so I switched ADRs. Will note to ask for marinara sauce with the calamari (my guys order it automatically whenever in an Italian restaurant).

Thanks for the review!:flower3:

When are you going? And would you mind posting a short review when you return? We always do Il Mulino, but we need to branch out for a variety of reasons. We had drinks and apps at Enzos Hideaway and everything was very good, so I am not sure which of the newer DS Italian places to try in January.

When are you going? And would you mind posting a short review when you return? We always do Il Mulino, but we need to branch out for a variety of reasons. We had drinks and apps at Enzos Hideaway and everything was very good, so I am not sure which of the newer DS Italian places to try in January.

Dining 8/4. Sure, will be happy to review when I return.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter