• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Terrace fireworks party with 3 separate reservations for 1-can we sit together?

zarniwoop

Earning My Ears
Hi
Over the past week, I've booked three separate reservations for one (because I couldn't get availability for 3) at a Terrace fireworks dessert party.
Now I'm worried that there will be different reserved tables: will we be able to sit together? or should I cancel?
Does anyone have experience with this?
thanks

If sitting together is a requirement, I would cancel. Maybe call Disney Dining first though and see if they can help somehow. Tables are pre-assigned and I wouldn’t want to stress about not sitting together.

Consider booking the garden dessert party, much better view and you would all be together (although standing). I’ve done the terrace view a couple times as I hate the crowd situation but the view leaves a lot to be desired :(

I think there are different sized tables. My husband & I had a small table, bigger parties had bigger tables. I would assume reservations for 1 are being assigned the small tables. Maybe 2 of you could sit at 1 table & the other could be next to you. If you keep your ADRs, line up early so you can ask about that.

I also don’t know if the tables are assigned ahead of time. When we went last September, it seemed that parties were seated front to back, according to group size as they arrived. Meaning, those who arrived first were seated in front, left to right. When that row filled, guests were seated in the next row & so on. Only time I saw anything different was according to party size.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter