Terminology and abbreviations?

dizmom2mwjk

If only he loved Disney as much as I do
Can someone please fill In the meaning of these abbreviations or phrases, also add any more that might be helpful for a CP newbie and parent going through application and interview process?

-submission
-NLIC
-WBI

I figured out PI Phone Interview

Submission means your documents have been received and are being reviewed.

NLIC- means no longer in consideration. It means that you didn't get into the program.

WBI - web base interview. It is the second step of the process and is where you answer some questions on a sliding scale as a 1st round interview. It is the step before veing offered a Phone Interview (PI where used in reference to applications)

How long does the entire process take if you apply as soon as you can and 1)everything goes well and you make it to DCP
2) things go snail slow and you make it to DCP 3) you don't make it to DCP?

The process length is different for everyone.

For my program, I applied in the last week possible, and the whole process lasted 10 days -- fairly quick, especially since I applied so late! On the other hand, my friend applied right when applications became available, and the whole process for her was a little longer than a month.

If you don't get accepted into the program because of the initial application or the WBI, you'll know immediately after submitting it. If it's after the PI, it will take longer, and this is where it varies and is unpredictable in length.

TL;DR - the time of your application can't predict how long it will take to be accepted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter