Teresa's WISH Jouranl (Comments Welcomed)

Thanks Chris!!!

The next few days are going to be tough. My brothers are in town for my Halloween party and there will be lots of alcohol involved. ;)

Tonight I'm meeting some ladies from work for Happy Hour. I'm planning on having some of my veggie soup before we leave, but I'm sure we'll still have appetizers.

I'm still working out and need to spend more time with weights than cardio.

I'm looking forward to seeing the 130's on the scale, hopefully in the next week. :flower:

Well hopefully it's not too bad but enjoy it!!!!! Sounds like you will have fun.

Keep on :banana: :banana:
Chris

Thanks Chris...

Well the past few days definitely have been bad for me. I've been up 4 pounds since Saturday and am having trouble getting that flushed out.

The party was a great success and we partied well into the night (early morning ;) ) I really didn't eat much, but did drink a little more than I would have liked. Sunday I had water and was able to flush some out, but with Halloween on Monday, I've been sneaking into the candy a lot more than I did last year. Must have TOM coming soon :guilty:

As of today, I'm up to 144.5, so I will probably have some kind of "gain" tomorrow. I've been bad about going to the gym this week since Nick is out of town and I need to get the kids up and going. Tomorrow we're off, so the plan is go to WW then the gym. I need to go to the store and make more veggie soup for the weekend. I hope to be back down (and hopefully into the the 130's) by next week. Only 2 more weeks before LIFETIME :cool1:

Well I had a 3.4 pound gain last Friday, but I'm waiting before changing anything. As of today, I'm down to 143, but it is coming off really slowly. I'm hoping to be down to 142 before my next weigh-in on Friday and if I'm lucky, back down to 140 by Tuesday's weigh-in, which will be LIFETIME for me.

I can't believe how hard it has been to lose these few pounds. It's amazing how quickly you can put it on, but so slow to take it off.

My workouts have been good and I've been try to increase my workouts on weights. Food has been good for the past couple of weeks, minus the candy I've had here and there.

Well weigh-in today was good and I lost 3.4 of the 3.6 I had gained, so I was thrilled. My weight is currently at 140.8 pounds, so just 6 more pounds to go to my goal.

Tuesday I am going to WW and will be LIFETIME. I'm very excited about and I'm going to try and lose as much before Tuesday and then let the rest come off a little slower. I haven't done maintenance yet, so I need to go through that process still.

Went to the gym and had a good workout. Just need to keep doing the weights as much as possible.

I MADE LIFETIME!!!!! :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

I can't believe after 14 1/2 months, I'm finally there. This has been a long hard journey, but I'm so glad I did it. I went from a weight of 208 to 142 pounds. I was wearing a size 18 when I started and I am now wearing a size 10 (almost a size 8). Only bad thing is that my b**bs went from a size 38D to a size 34B, but I'll take it.

I still have a few more pounds to go to get to MY goal (something about the "number"), but I just don't feel the pressure I did when I started. I do have a lot more toning to do and will continue with my weight training.

I want to thank everyone that was so supportive to me and can only hope I can help motivate someone else. I'll definitely continue to write in my journal and hopefully I'll be able to get some before and after pictures posted soon.

Congratulations! What an amazing accomplishment!! I'm pretty much in the same boat as where you started out but I started 3 pounds heavier. I started out at 211. It's nice to see someone who actually accomplished goal. You're an inspiration!!

:cheer2: :cheer2:

Hi Tera,

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you :Pinkbounc :cool1: :banana: :cheer2:

You've worked so hard and you did it!!!!!! I can't wait to see the pics :flower:

Now you can help me hold onto Lifetime! I'm holding on by the skin of my teeth :teeth:

Sunny

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: CONGRATULATIONS TERA!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Boy, did I come back at the right time. I get to congratulate you on making LIFETIME!!! You have worked so hard, and you are definately an inspiration to those on the boards.

Now go shopping and get some sexy clothes, and a push up bra, if you feel the need. Just kidding.
COngrats,
Beth

Oh Tera that is so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Keep up the good work and you will get to YOUR goal in no time.

Take care
Chris

Thanks guys... I would have never been able to do it without you.

I've been doing well since making lifetime. I started my TOM right after making lifetime, so I was up and it's been slow for me to lose it. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I'm just trying to stay the same through the weekend. I'm planning on weighing in Dec 2nd for the month, but if I am up, I'll wait until the following week.

I have found myself this past week being a little more lenient with food choices. I have still been getting in my exercise and drinking water, I just need to watch the little things I put in my mouth.

I'm up a bit from when I weighed in 2 weeks ago and need to get it together this week before I have my first official weigh-in as a lifetimer. I had changed over to Core since making lifetime, but I think I'll have to go back to flexpoints until I can get back down.

I did the spin class this morning and hope that helps burn off some calories. Tomorrow I'm planning on hitting the weights again and know that once I get some toning going, I'll start to lose those inches again. It's been awhile since I last measured, so I'm due.

Lots of parties coming up, so lots of temptations for blowing it. Just need to stay focused and get through the holidays without too much damange

Hi Tera,

I know that you will get those extra pounds off. Spin class is a good start. As for the partiies, you have been successful before. Go with a plan, and stick to it.

Take care,
Beth

Thanks Beth - Maintenance has definitely been a challenge for me.

I weighed in for the month on December 2nd and ended up gaining 1.2 pounds from my lifetime weigh-in. I was a little disappointed, but I know it's not permanante. My weight has been going up and down the past couple of weeks, down during the week and back up from the Christmas parties.

As of today, I was weighing in at 146, so almost 4 pounds up. I did splurge a lot this weekend and I know a few good days of veggie soup and lots of water, I'll be okay. I'm still plugging away with the weights at the gym and will do spin class tomorrow. I still haven't seen the 130's and would like to see that sometime into the new year.

I find it amazing how much more into sweets I am this year compared to last year. I was weighing about 181 this time a year ago and I'm sure I was more determined to get down because of our cruise.

I know I will get there and I just need to be patient like before and determined to get there. I'm still between a size 8 and size 10 pants, but would like to be into a comfortable 8 sometime in January.

Only 19 more days till the holidays are over and I can get back to basics and lose the rest of this weight.

Hi Teresa

Congrats on your December LT WI. I know all about the struggle of maintenance! I got through my Nov LT WI by the skin of my teeth the day after THanksgiving! Luckily, I already did December's. Just keep the parties balanced with the veggie soup/water days and you'll make it to January no problem. I've been disappointed that I haven't continued to lose after making lT. After the marathon I'm going to get serious again!!!!! Glad to see you keeping up wtih your journal. I've let mine slip right off the boards! I'll get to it soon though.

Sunny

Thanks Sunny - I'm a little disappointed that I didn't keep up with my weight loss as much either. I am still losing, but the last two weeks, I've been up and down. I think once the first of the year comes, I'll get back on and get these last couple of pounds off.

We have another party tomorrow night, so I'll be eating my soup for lunch and before we go and hope I don't blow it too much. Sunday we're home, so I'll be fine staying on program and the rest of the week should be good too, until Christmas :blush:

Happy Holidays Tera!!!!

Sorry that you've had a little weight gain but like you sai, I'm sure that once the holidays are over you will be back down and heading in the right direction. You can do it! You have done an awesome job sticking with this and that's what counts!

Hope you have a great holiday!
Chris

Thanks Chris! I'm just so happy the holidays are finally over.

Well, I now have no more excuses to get these last few pounds off for good. I'm up to about 148 as of this morning and I know I'll be down a couple more pounds later this week, but I'm still up from my 143 weigh-in from November when I made lifetime. I have adjusted my clicker and have come to realize that I'd be happy at 138 instead of 135. I've also joined the Valentine's Day challenge and hope to lose these 10 pounds in 7 weeks.

I also need to write in my journal more often, keep drinking my water (I've been bad the past couple of days) and keep hitting the weights hard. I still make the gym 3 to 4 days a week, so I think I'm doing okay there. It's amazing how just a few pounds can make you feel so fat and I don't like it. I want to get into a comfortable size 8 before the summer and will take pleasure in buying new shorts and cute skirts.

I am suppose to weigh-in on Friday for the month of January, but unless I drop at least 3 pounds, there is no way I'm going. We'll see how the week goes.

Hi Tera,

I know that you will get those pounds off. You are determined, and you have a good plan. I know that I need to journal more. It keeps me honest. Good luck with WI.

Take care of yourself,
Beth

Thanks Beth - I think the first step to getting it back off is being aware that I gained before it gets to far out of control. Definitely keeping a hand on it so far.

Well... I still haven't had the big WHOOSH yet. I've only managed to get down .5 so far this week, but I know that I'll be able to get more off, it's just going to take time. I've down spin class twice this week and abs/arms/legs class once and that's about it. Definitely not able to get to the gym 5 days a week anymore, but that's okay, as long as I get at least 3 days, I'm good.

Thank God today is Friday, but it's also my 39th birthday. Where the hell have the years gone??? :confused3 I'm actually feeling pretty good about it since I know I'm in better shape than I was at 29 and probably even at 19. I have one more year before the big 40 and that's when I want to be really toned.

Nothing special planned for today except for dinner out. My in-laws will be in town this weekend also and I need to make sure we go somewhere where I know I'll be able to make good choices.

It's going to be a beautiful day here :sunny: , so might even start walking at lunchtime to get a little more exercise in, especially since I'm not going to the gym everyday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter