Teppan Edo

MelissaRV

Earning My Ears
My son likes the "hibachi" style restaurants. Is this a good choice for him? Can someone explain to me what all comes with the meal? DO you have vegetable selections to pair with your entree?

It's been a couple years, but when I was there my recollection is that you choose a protein and the vegetables are a set vegetable mix. You also get rice. The exception is the 'vegetable" option. DS chose just to have vegetables and he had a wider selection. You can order extra things if you want them-I believe sushi was a different item to order.

There are appetizers which can be ordered and do include sushi and a Teppan selection and Wagu ribs.
Then you order your entrée. It is a meat, chicken or fish main that is sautéed in front of you and served with a set lineup of veggies and noodles. The veggies/noodles include onions, mushrooms, zucchini, and noodles as I remember. It is also served with sukiyaki beef rice. Then there is a small selection of desserts
Enjoy

My family loves Teppan Edo, if you like hibachi style, you'll love it. I typically order the steak & shrimp meal. My niece ordered the kids chicken. with the meal we got the rice (it was a beef rice but you could get white rice if preferred) and veggies. The veggies are really good, as the others have said it is a bunch of veggies all cooked together so it's not a choice of a certain one. You also get three sauces for your food (ginger, mustard and yummy sauce aka ranch). It's a fun experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter