Teppan Edo time

I'd say maybe an hour or so. It isn't a super long drawn out thing- they cook your food pretty quick and then leave you to eat it. The service here is consistently quick- like more than one server constantly standing by your table. You won't be sitting there waiting for the bill or for drink refills etc. The CM's here are very attentive.

Not particularly long. We've found, though, that we always have to wait a bit to be seated here. If your party is smaller than 8 people, you'll be seated with some strangers, and they wait for the entire table of 8 to be present before seating you (at least in our experience they have).

Other than Ohana, we have experienced the longest waits anywhere at Teppan Edo. I would recommend you plan at least an hour and a half from your reservation time. I agree about an hour to eat once you are seated, sometimes a little longer.

We tend to plan about 90 mins when we eat here. They always running behind it seems and we never get seated right away. Once seated it tends to be pretty quick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter