Tenting with an air mattress question

BarbLynnM

ICMongeese
We’re tenting for the first time in too many years, and we bought an air mattress with an interior pump that one keeps plugged in.

My question is, we’ll have to use an extension cord/surge protector, and while I’m pretty sure we could do that, I have doubts.

Thoughts?

Thanks, J. We had also been wondering about the air conditioner situation. We were thinking about a portable AC unit for the tent as well.
I kind of thought the extension for the air mattress would be o.k., wasn’t aware of the AC unit info, but since checked it out and it seems there are cords (10 amp? watt? can’t recall) rated specifically for AC.

We’re coming to the Fort the end of Aug, and while we’re also (maybe) towing a mini camper, we’re going to be sleeping in the Gazelle. We’re on the fence as to whether to tow our T@g down for the TV and kitchen (it also has AC). We’re gonna be a couple of hot potatoes unless we get some kind of AC in the tent.

Barb

We’re on the fence as to whether to tow our T@g down for the TV and kitchen (it also has AC). We’re gonna be a couple of hot potatoes unless we get some kind of AC in the tent.

Barb
If the T@b doesn't need anything, I'd probably bring that. The cost of the a/c unit would cover the extra fuel towing down, but you will have a place to sleep off the ground and some place to cook.

j

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter