Temporary Tattoos

Chewbacca25

Earning My Ears
Hello all is there anywhere to get these ? You used to be able to get them near the muppets in Hollywood but i did not see them last year when we were there. Thanks

My granddaughter got a henna tattoo October 2022 in Animal Kingdom. There was a booth across from The Festival of the Lion King.

You can buy Disney character themed ones before your trip from a place like Party City or any big box store that sells Disney-themed party supplies/party favors (like for kid birthday parties).

They are also sold online as a create-your-own promotional item. It depends on the size and quantity. I just checked, and it is possible or order 1 for like $5, up to 1000's. If you order 25, the price drops below 50 cents each for a small one. (Then the price drops to like ten cents each for orders of 1,000+.) Could be fun to design one if anyone is planning a family reunion or some other event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter