TEMPORARY Refrigerator Removal from WDW Resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
On every one of my trips. I have left thing for incoming families both in my room and at the check in counter with a note. Mostly decorations and trading pin or stickers. I have gotten emails from almost every trip for the next person thanking me. So yes they do pay it forward. I also plan on doing for our next trip in December.

Try it sometimes. It just a little extra PIXIE dust or DISNEY magic.

Those get remove week 3. Glass is a safety issue. And so is hot water

I apologize for being so snarky. This will all work out :)

Oh I know, it's just the principle of the thing that gets me. Certainly not going to ruin our trip, just an inconvenience given that we will be there on Tuesday.

What does that mean??? I just saying it not the end of the world you don't have refrigerator. Deal with things happen.

I had little intention to use the fridge. Maybe to chill water. The ice bucket is fine for me

Buuuuuuutttt....many people have come to rely on the fridges that are listed as an amenity for milk, food, etc. We used one at WL 2 years ago. It was nice. But for $300 per night nice is expected. Nice is required.

And calling a poster's clever posts "stupid" is not considered proper etiquette.

Of course things happen. And adjustments are made. Consideration of a guests needs and happiness are paramount in the hospitality industry. Disney will sort this out.

Since this has deteriorated into an argument, there's not much point in keeping the thread open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter